CLAUDE (1)

You have been doing pretty well for yourself. You do your job alongside his majesty Claude. Sometimes when his daughter is hanging out he seems very lonely.

You felt sad for him but then again your hatred had you ignoring him every time he invited you for walking or having tea with him.

You found him awkward as he has betrayed you once, had killed you and your unborn child. You have forgiven him but aren't able to make amends as it was something that still hurt you.

You were at the market streets and buying few things alongside Klaus and your servants. They wanted to make pastries and you agreed on indulging them.

"That's all of it?"You asked
"Yes, your highness"Klaus said
"Safe travels"You said as you sent the carriage away.

You wanted to take a stroll by yourself despite it being dangerous. You were in disguise so no one should be able to recognize you.

"Young Lady watch out!"

You were busy looking at a beautiful jewel when someone almost stabbed you but you didn't feel the
impact instead you found Claude holding the knife in his hand.

"Claude!"You let out a gasp

"There he is"A woman said with guards as they took the man who tried to stab you. You then turned to look at Claude and took him along with you.

There was a small house that your family used to live. You opened the door and had him sit on the couch.

You two were in silence as the two of you didn't say anything. You cleaned his hand and carefully put an ointment wrapping bandages around his hand.

You then wrapped both your hands around his wrapped hand chanting few spells to heal his wound. You close the box and put it on the floor nearby you two.

"Why did you?"You stop
"I don't understand you at all Claude"You added

"First we were doing so well then a woman comes in between us and you decided to throw away all of your childhood and friendships away"You said

"Was what we had even genuine?"You ask looking at him as Claude gazed into your eyes.
"I- I apologize"Claude says as you sigh
"I see"you reply

Your heart tightens in pain as you bite your bottom lip out of discomfort to where it started bleeding. Claude watches as his hand cups your face and you don't stop him.

"I am sorry Y/n, i know whatever I say won't take back what I have done to you"Claude says
"I had so many questions that i wanted to ask you"You said

"What did she have that I didn't?"
"Why did you let me go?"
"Why didn't you believe me?"
"was all our childhood nothing to you"
"Was i even important to you?"
"Did you regret it?"

You weren't able to hold back your tears as you let all your deepest thoughts and questions you had out for him to listen. It was a lot of weight on you and you wanted to know his answers.

Claude who has been locking his memory and feelings as it hurt him more than it brought positivity to him. It shattered as he frowned.

He felt as if anything in him could snap at any moment whether it was out of anger or sadness but at the moment all he wanted was to embrace you.

He didn't deserve you. He let go of you long when it was too late. He hurt the one person that has been on his side his whole life.

"I can't take back what I did but if I could, I would do everything to keep you by my side. It was my fault for being blinded by the comfort I gained from the dancer"

"You were important to me, it's why i have locked my memories and feelings so I don't have to feel the pain of you not being there with me"

"I am sorry Y/n, I really liked you, no I loved you but I wasn't able to know that until it was too late, don't cry"

Claude wipes your tears with his thumps as you look down. You were glad that he finally told you about what you have been waiting for years. You don't hate him.

You never did, you were hurt more than you were angry. Knowing that he didn't hate you or thought of you nothing less had you feeling a bit better.

"Stupid"You said
"Excuse me?"Claude says
"I hate you"You said wiping your tears
"I am sorry"Claude says

"Its just, you really hurt my feeling"You said
"I know and I am really sorry"Claude says
"You are lucky i don't hate you"You said

"I am indeed"Claude said

Claude wrapped his arms around you as he strokes your hair and you let yourself stay still for a while. He smelt of your favorite scent that you liked as you smiled.

Claude didn't miss seeing your smile as he lifts your chin up to look at you. He presses his lips on yours as you blush.

"Why are you blushing? It's not like I haven't seen you naked"Claude says
"Oi!"You gasp lightly slapping his shoulder and he smiled.

FIN

A/n: This is the good ending soon I will be writing the sad ending for CLAUDE.