FELIX

The town has been doing very well and you have decided to go back to the mansion. Mary and Klaus can't keep on doing your duties. You were needed back there as a Duchess.

Today is your last day here in this town. You were reading bedtime stories to Will and May while Felix stayed by your side.

He fell asleep with them on the bed and put a blanket over them. Felix has been nothing but himself except you two weren't on good terms.

You left the room for some fresh air and clean your hair when you saw Anastacius and sat next to him.

"I told him about it"You said
"What- really what did he say?"Anastacius asked
"He hasn't been talking to me much since then" You frowned

"He is probably processing the new information"Anastacius says
"But what if he hates me for not telling him"You said
"Don't worry he won't"Anastacius said patting your head.

"I am going back to my mansion and he will go back to Claude's side, then i won't be able to tell him about my feelings"You say
"Why not talk to him tonight?"Anastacius said

"Maybe it's better this way"You said

"Greeting your highness"your maids spoke

You walked through you hallways as you went to where you held Anastasia's coronation. Yes, you and Claude decided to hold it at your big mansion since your family was responsible of holding events.

"Y/n!"Anastasia hugged you
"You are glowing today"You smiled
"Thanks and thanks for this"Anastasia said
"Anything for you darling"You replies

You had to let people in, go back and forth to meet new faces and more people. It was tiring but you were the host. You were to make sure everyone was comfortable and that everything was doing well.

"Your highness you were called"Klaus said
"Who?"you asked
"Sir F-"

"I am afraid we don't know who the gentlemanwas but they will be waiting for you by the fountain"Mary cut her man off as she dragged him along

"Didn't I tell you to keep your mouth shut"Maria said
"I forgot? I can't hold myself"Klaus pouted as you giggled at the couple in front of you.

"I wonder who wants to see me?"You thought

You made your way out of the ballroom, you kept thinking of who wanted to see you. You finally reached the fountain but no one was there so you just say by the edge of the fountain.

"Y/n"

Before you could turn to whoever was calling you, you feel strong arms wrapping around you body embracing you. You close your eyes for a bit before looking up to see Felix.

"I am sorry"Felix said
"Why do you apologize?"You ask
"I didn't mean to avoid you"Felix said
"I know, I would understand if you want us to be friends-"

You are cut off by his lips pressed on yours as your eyes widened surprised by the gesture but his hands around your waist pulling you close to him had you kiss back.

Felix is first to stop as the two of you pant and his face immediately flushes in red covering his face and you giggle.

"Let's go"you said as you hold his hand and Felix nods tightening his hand around yours as you smile.

      FIN