BIRTHDAY

You stared at them blankly blinking in confusion as Elena and Jennette walked to your sides to welcome you into your own surprise party.

"Did you seriously forget your birthday Y/n"Elena teased.
"What it's my birthday today?"You asked

"Yeah Y/n come here"Jennette grabbed your hand and sat you down on the table with big cake with candals on it.

You were surprised but mostly very happy. You didn't expect them to do this for you at all.

"Look at you all grown up already"Mary said wiping her tears

"I know right she used to be so small and now she will soon be an adult teenager"Kars added handing her his handkerchief as he cried as well.

Mary and Kars tend to cry everytime you age. They want you to be young and never grow. They would hug you and pat your head for what seemed like for hours while crying.

"Don't worry about me growing up when you two are already grown up"You said Mary and Kars both stopped now glaring at you.

"I was playing with you two please don't kill me"You giggled hiding behind Anastacius as Jennette laughed.

"Ohoooo look at you coming to a party"Anastacius said to his brother who has just arrived.
"Whatever"Claude crosses his arms

"Jennette"Athanasia calls out.
"Princess"Jennette calls out as they both hug and turn to look at you as you tilt your head.

They then they make you group hug them as you struggle to get out of their grasp. You looked around for him but he wasn't here.

It kinda made you sad but decided to enjoy your time with your friends and family.

"What happened to Duke and Duchess they were supposed to come by for you birthday"Kars said handing you a letter that your father has sent over last week.

"Your majesty have you heard anything about my parents?"You asked Claude
"I haven't heard from them since last werk"Claude says.

"I am sure they are on their way my lady"Mary says comforting

"I swear if they are-"

"Let's think positively they are gonna be okay"

But the more you waited the more you felt like your sanity was leaving you. You enjoyed the party but you were not fully into it because you were worried.

You were at the balcony staring out watching the road looking at each carriage that passed by.

That night

You were walking circles around your room biting off your nail as the door to your room opens showing Elvis.

"I can try locating their brain through telepathy it worked on Jennette"Elvis said
"You told her about it?"You asked
"Yeah"Elvis replied

You didn't ponder about the matter and just let it go they were not necessary right now.

Elvis's POV

I went to check on Y/n as I know she won't be able to sleep until she hears about her parents. She looked very worried.

"I can trying locating them with telepathy"I said