New Life

It seems that you were reborn in your sister's body.
It took you seven years for you to get reincarnated.

"I wonder if my parents still care for me"You thought

You walked through the familiar hallway. You couldn't even reach some of things that you used to  before like the third bookshelf.

"It feels like yesterday when i died"You mumbled

Opening the door to your room. Surprisingly everything was just how it was. You noticed the bed was not cleaned for some reason.

Your father was always busy so was your mom by being a hostess. Now you are looking for your brother but you heard that he was also executed right after you because he wanted avenge for you.

"B/n what am I gonna do now?"You thought frowning.
"Y/n L/n it's time for your lessons"Your teacher says

As you close the door behind you and go to the study room. It still had the pictures of you but never of your sister. This is very concerning.

You were doing great. That is untill you made a mistake and the teacher hit you. She hit you with the stick she was using to guide you.

"Aww"You hissed in pain holding your hand.
"I haven't been teaching you non stop for you to make one mistake"Your teacher said

"How dare she?"You cursed internally before calming yourself but failed. You have built a very unkind tongue.

"It seems we have spoiled you too much that you dared to hit me, do you want me to tell mom of how much of a slut was having her moment in my sister's room?"You said without stuttering.

The teacher gasped as she went on her knees begging for forgiveness.

"How pathetic of you, you are kneeling infront of a seven year old child doesn't it amaze you?"You asked.
"Ple-please spare me ma'am"You teacher begs

"Hmm I will see about that but for now I want you to tell me about each servant that talks badly about me either out of pity or hatred"You said
"As you wish my lady"Your teacher said

"If my parents were to find out about this you will be punished by me and then I will tell my mom about your mischief"You said
"What about your lesson?"Your teacher asked

"Don't worry I am already way to knowledgeable enough to be an empress"You said.

Your teacher was scared of you at that moment she slowly left as you dismissed her. You went to the garden but it reminded you of how You, Felix and Claude spent a lot of times together in this garden.

You were laying on the tree reading a book until you noticed someone sleeping.

"Woah who is this?"You wondered looking at him closely but he opens his eyes.
"Oh who are you?"He asks
"I am the owner of this mansion"You said

"You? The owner?"He ask confused tilting his head.

You laughed because he was cute. He immediately got flustered by that as you patted his head.

"I was playing with you I am the daughter of F/n L/n"You said holding your hand out to shake his.

"I am Ijekel Alpheus, I am very sorry you had to see me like this"Ijekel says kissing your hand.
"No, it's okay I don't mind I just wanted to read book and maybe sleep here"You said.