The Invitation

You looked at the content in it gasping. In it was a beautiful jewelry set. It had Bracelets, Rings, Earnings and necklaces with Anklets.

But how did he know you liked dancing?

You have never seen such a design like this before they were not of this land, it was surely from where he was studying. You shook your head as you felt butterflies at the moment.

"I am gonna have to wear it everyday then"You mumbled smiling and handing it to Elena since she was your personal maid.

"It's really beautiful and unique"Elena said
"Is he an alibi?"Elvis asked
"I don't know but I hope he is"You said now wearing them one by one.

"Okay time to see her highness"Elvis reminded you

Elena helped you dress up and as promised you made sure you wore the jewelries that he gave you.

At the palace

"This palace is so beautiful"Elena said
"I will stay behind to watch over you two"Elvis said
"You can stay with Felix he is to be trusted"You said
"The crimson blood knight?"Elvis asks

"Yeah, he is nothing like they say he is very kind and I am sure you will learn a lot from him"You said.
"I will keep that in mind have fun you two"Elvis said

"Woah"You and Elena said in unison at the sight infront of you two. There were sweets, tables, chairs and girls.
"Just be you Y/n"Elena comforts you

As you two sat down next to each other while Jennette was sitting by your left. The girls all introduce each others so do you and Elena. You were silently listening as you sipped your tea.

You are to keep your identity secret after all.
The conversation suddenly turned into a simping chit chat were all girls started complimenting boys.

"That remind me the princess and Y/n danced with him right?"A girl says

You accidentally let tea slip your throat as you silently coughed because you didn't want to be loud Elena patted your back wiping your lips.

"I saw that too he was asking Y/n for the his first dance"another says
"Ijekel with Y/n?"Jennette says
"They looked like out of fairy tale"Helena says

"What was it like?"Helena added as you put the cup down. This would be the first time they would hear your voice.

"I- I don't know I never thought I would be dancing with son of house alpheus it was my first dance ever too"You said
"Kyaaa"they all exclaimed with Helene playfully slapping your shoulder.

Elena was talking with Helena and Jennette. She was carrying the whole conversation while you and the princess didn't know what to do. Everyone was sipping as they laughing but you noticed a very familiar figure.

"Lucas?"You thought

You and him had an eye contact before you looked away because he is not supposed to recognize you.

Flashback

"Maybe if it's a son he might let me go"You thought rubbing your swollen belly. You heard him come as you looked at him.

His long black hair and red eyes with the mole by his cheek was beautiful you thought maybe you should make him your son in law but he was rude. He already knew you were innocent and knew your destiny by a glance.