A sight

You and Ijekel bowed to each other's. You were wondering how it's been these days without seeing Ijekel. It has been such a long time since he went to study away.

He was now in front of you smiling and he seemed to have gotten taller. He was as tall as you since your sister is a tall person unlike your old self.

"I missed you so much"He said
"But we have only met on that day?"You said with a hand on his accepting his and the other on your chest(habit).

(Fact: Y/n usually has her left on either her chest or her hip. A hand on her chest because she felt her heart beat when he was nearby and a hand on her hip because she used to scold her little brother)

"Yeah"He replied kissing the back of your hand

Bump bump Bump Bump

You could feel your heart beating it was the same when you were with Claude. You didn't want this feeling again. It was the same feeling that brought you misery.

"You have grown up to be beautiful"Ijekel said
"I could say the same about you"You said
"I have waited for so long to see you again"He added.

"Why would you do that?"you thought

"I am no one "

"You will only bring mystery to me like he did"

"But he is not Claude"

"He is still a boy with a future"

"His life is on his parents though he is not to blame"

"My father tried to make me escort you but they said you were not going to attend"Ijekel speaks as you pay attention to him.

"Well yeah but I asked my parents if I could come and here I am with my friends that you just met"You said

You and Ijekel looked at Elvis and Elena. They waved at your way and you waved back at them giggling at how Elena winked at you.

"You all seem so close"Ijekel pouted
"We have been together for seven years so it's to be expected"You said and Ijekel frowned

"Although you were the first one I met"You said as Ijekel immediately glew up with a smile.

His smile was something you could get used to or maybe not at all. It made your heart skip a beat but you ignored it.

On the other side Claude was done with his so called business (killing lol) and was on his way to see his beloved daughter but some, something, someone got his attention.

His eyes landed on her hair first and the way she stood when she turned around her walking with Ijekel beside her gracing him with her smile.

"there is no way"He thought

She was very familiar, was he being punished for living at least 70%/100 a great life with his daughter. He blinks his eyes as the memories flood in his head

The scene of her in white robe painted with her blood as she cried on the floor. He blinks more in hope to forget but then he imagines his daughter smiling at him before leaving him alone.