Prolouge

• Dedicated to All wattpad members that i have fanned

 I've dedicated this to everyone i've fanned because of them showing me how much good you give to someone else because of your story. This is my first story so just tell me about any mistakes or if it's boring. The picture on the right is Vannessa. I might do a few chapters with her picture than change to some one else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Vannessa. Seeing as I have a bunch of stuff to tell you, I might as well start by telling you about myself. I' m not short and i'm not tall. Tanned. Bright green eyes (apperantly they're cute) Long chocolate brown hair. Curves in the right places and clear skin and a cheerleader (Not a dumb one!). So basically i'm just like every other American. Now to the fun bit (note the sarcasm)! I'm going to live with my arch enemy. Yippee! Okay lets start from the begining. You see I was in high school one day when through the door burst my mother. and she says:

" Honey, i'm going with your aunt Claire to Chicago! Be good and be safe darling, money is on the counter and i don't know how long i'll be gone. Your gonna go to live with Debbie and positivaly angelof a son, while i'm gone. She'll pick you up at 8. bye bye!"

So she leaves me in shock and she leaves me speechless with ab hundred people saying they'll miss me. So now i'm packing me bags in color code order waiting for precious Debbie and her so-called 'angel' son. I finished packing now. I close my eyes and take a deep long breath. My hand reaches over and pluck my ipod from my electric pink desk. That;s another thing i'm gonna miss. My room, my beautifully electric and neon room. I flicked on my ipod and tap my foot to the beat. I start dancing when the lyrics come on. I crack an eyelid open,then my other and moved to the jumpy beat of Higher by The Saturdays. Soon I find myself drifting to the sound of Bruno Mars Grenade. DING DONG DING BONG!  I jolted awake to the sound of our house's broken doorbell by a five year old me. I peeped through the curtains to see a slick black cars parked neatly next to my little beauty. It's showtime...