Part 6

As you can see I changed Dave’s name to Jace because Dave sounds old....

Anyway, I’ve been meaning to update so let the creativeness flow

Read on fellow friends. Okay song has nothing to do with story, I have updated the slideshow and the external link is to their outfits for the mall look at them please because they are stylish, at least I think they are...

Lolilita2 x

_____________________________________________________________________________

I met up with everyone at Lunch. What a Lunch it was. The cafeteria was crawling with people and bursting with noise. On the far side was a long row of different food sin the form of a buffet. Dinner ladies standing by to make sure that when the food finished they could stock it up again. There was a very, very large lady at the end grabbing money and giving it out. She looked pretty jolly unlike the other dinner ladies that were gossiping with sour faces.

“Come on,” Charlotte urged me “Their doing Buffalo wings with free fries and the milkshakes are half price! Believe it or not our school sells some awesome food!”

“Okay, okay I’m coming!” I laughed at her excited face and let her pull me to the line.

We were chatting about the mall when we were joined by the other girls who were more than happy to talk about their favourite shopping spot.

“Well the mall is basically where everyone one hangs, they have an indoor pool, bowling alley, cinema and the best restaurants in town! Plus my mum store is right in the middle; it’s the biggest and we’re allowed discounts anytime.” Nadine babbled clearly proud of her mother’s store.

“The store is amazing there are even booths where you can design you own fashions, give them a price and if their good enough they get sent to Naddie’s mom and they’ll be tweaked and put in the next collection, I tried it and I got $150 for it! It was amazing!” Summer chattered excitedly

“We so have to take you’ll, the prices are reasonable and the fashion is amazing, but the only thing is it’s always crowded and everyone fights over everything” Christina said frowning at the last bit.

By the time she said that we had gotten to the fast food place of the buffet. I was just about the grab a bag of chips when a manly hand pushed me back making me bump into Charlotte and grabbed my chips.

“Thanks!” smiled Jace, I should of known. The jerk!

“Jace.” I spat “What an unpleasant surprise” I said with a sarcastic smile.

“Nice to see you too Vani” He said fake cheerfully

I furrowed my eyebrows. Vani? What the hell, that is a rubbish nickname.

“You know, in the human world, when there’s a line you go to the back of it, instead of going anywhere you please.” I told him as if he was a small boy I was educating.

“Awww, but what’s the fun in that, babe? Don’t you want me around?” He pouted putting an arm around me.

I shrugged it off.

”No” I said bluntly “and I would like my chips back please” I added sickly sweetly.

Jace sighed pitifully shaking his head. He clutched the chips to his heart and strutted to the front of the line where his friends were.

“You’ll regret not jumping at me darling,” He yelled over his shoulder at me while girls swooned over him then shot envious glares my way. Meanwhile boys eyed me up looking impressed and...lustful? Ewwww.