Part 5

Ok, it's official. I LOVE JOJO and you should too. More music by her at the side . Umm... yeah this is a filler chapter, the drama will start soon (I think). I won't be uploading much because of school work. But once I get myself organized I shall updated to my hearts content. Oh and Luke is on the side. :) I have dedicated this chapter to kelseyamber because of the hope she gave me on this story.  Thank you! Onto the story....

Enjoy

Lolilita2 <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not even joking. He was hot like, very hot. It was hard to choose between him and Aiden. He had blonde hair and tanned skin and - i'm not going to go on because he is coming this way with a beautiful, beautiful smirk.... Wait Vannessa get a hold of yourself! Smirks are on Jerks! They ARE NOT beautiful. I tuned out the mini rant in my head because Luke was now so close I could smell him. Damn., he had some nice cologne. I could hear the girls rearranging themselves so that I was the first person you could see when you looked (or walked) our way.  Hmm three guesses why they did that. The sound of boyish laughter snapped me from my thoughts. Aiden and Luke stopped in front of me.

"Hey Vannessa, they didn't kill you yet" Aiden smiled at me, yep he was still the most adorable boy ever but still hot at the same time.

"Hey we wouldn't kill her, maybe she would leave with our arm prints from hugs but not up to death" One of Charlotte's friends piped up from behind me. I turned to see.. Nadine playfully glaring at Aiden. Both Aiden and Luke laughed, ahhh such nice music.

"Hi, I don't think we've met. I'm Luke" Said well obviously Luke reaching a hand out to me. 

I smiled and placed my hand slowly into his only to be lurched forwards into his very hard chest. I felt arms wrap and around me, squeezing me a bit before letting me go. I stepped back still not believing Luke hugged me.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger" Luke said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head "Your hair smells nice though" He said with a grin.

"It's fine" I said giving a small smile

"Come on dude, we  gotta go before coach bites our heads off" Aiden said "See you girls later." He sent a secret wink at me before dragging a waving Luke away, looked like he was struggling. Oh well...

Once they were out of sight the girls surrounded me again.

"Hey, I caught that wink! What's going on between you and Adien?" Said a girl I recognised as Summer. She looked excited probably wanting the free gossip.

"Nothing.." I trailed off not even knowing myself what was going on between me and Aiden.

"Good answer. If you spilt that information to her she would tell the whole school!" Said Shontelle. I knew by the cute little Broadway hat on her hair band and the small diamond like studs on her shirt spelling out 'Star In The Making,  Do Not Disturb'. Very chic.

Everyone laughed at what she said.

"Hey girls you are not gonna believe this!" Charlotte said as we all trouped down the hall.

"What" Everyone chorused in sync. Wow,did they practice that!

"Vannessa made first cut cheerleader!" Charlotte burst out excited.

Nadine squealed and ran to my side, linking our arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She cried "You are our gateway to the 'exclusize' parties" Nadine said doing a little jig at the word 'exclusize'.

I felt at ease  with these people and I hadn't even known them for a full ten minutes yet.

"So you are using me!" I fake gasped

"Yes" Nadine said flatly obviously trying and failing to hold giggles back.

"How could you!?" I said drawing a huge breath

We all laughed. Ah, the wonders of friends. I saw my locker coming into sight and walked a bit more purposely in that direction.To my surprise the all of girls raced ahead of me and opened the lockers that surrounded me. YES!!!!! We were close together. I ducked underneath Christina's arm that was reaching inside her locker to get to mine. I stepped back and surveyed my new friends.

Their lockers all showed off their personalities. Charlotte's was a complete mess with random splat of paint on the inside. Hundreds of random stickers were on the inside and her books, papers and pens were spilled everywhere. Yep, even if she wasn't there, I could look at that and say it belonged to her. Christina's was so much more neater. Here books were lined on one shelf, papers stacked in another and her pencils and pens in what looked like homemade pots. Her locker had a  soft and calming woodsy smell. The smell of flowers and herbs. Pictures of animals were tapped to the door of her locker, most of them endangered. Each photo had a heart shape frame. Animal lover right here.

Summer's was an oasis of girlyness. Her locker walls were a soft peachy pink with pocket sized posters of celebrities taped up. Stickers with words like: 'text me!' and 'i'm your baby' weaved all around her locker. It smelled lightly like perfume. A beautiful perfume to be exact- i could stick my head in her locker and smell it all day but that would seem weird.

Shontelle's was a movie stars paradise. She had a mirror with small round lights around the edge at the back of her locker. On the door of her locker were trays with different types of make-up in them. Fairy light hung from the top of her locker and glowing stick on stars shone against the black of the shiny locker.

Lastly, Nadine's. Nadine's could pass as a locker for a fashion artist. She had snipets of different fabrics and cloth  taking up a whole shelf. The latest fashion magazines were in a neat pile on her top shelf. All her school things were crammed in the middle shelf practically falling out. Outfit plans were pinned on the gold and silver walls of her locker.

"So shall we go?" Charlotte said as the first bell rang.

"Yes we shall, with no input from Vannessa!" Christina said linking arms with me and Charlotte. I laughed as they dragged me down the hall. Oh, how I love my  new friends. As we walked I learned that each girl had at least one class with me and Charlotte obviously had all of them with me. I have arranged to meet up with the girls at the mall on Saturday it will be fun. I can feel it! With the plans I yelled a goodbye and walked off, no was dragged off to my class by Charlotte.

--------------------------------------------

Andddd.......DONE

Whooo! Ok watch out for my next upload and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee comment. I value even criticism.