Part 2

• İtfaf edildi Esther

School. I am wearing this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33861700). Just one more swipe of lipgloss...

"Hey miss take-her-time hurry up we're gonna be late Jace yelled as he burst through my door. He scared me so much my lipgloss smudged across my cheek.

"Ohwww, swreee" he smirked stuffing a piece of toast into his mouth.

I glared at him, took a deep breath and finished my lipgloss correctly. When I finished i picked my bag throwing in the lipgloss tube, my iphone 4S, some cash, my iPod and my brush.

“Finished, are you happy now?" I said sending evils at Jace

"Yes, very happy." He smiled before stampeding down the stairs like a freakin elephant..

I shook my head before gracefully gliding down the staircase. When i got to the bottom I slipped on my sunglasses and necklace. I looked at myself in the mirror approving my look.

"Are you done yet, some of us have hair gel to put on" Dave spoke as he if he were talking to a baby.

 "Hmmm, maybeeeee not..." I drawled slowly...

"Aaaaaghhhhh" I screamed from the floor that stupid guy just pushed me out the way forget hot come in jerk!

"You.... you..." I was in shock.

"Darling you don't have add yourself to my fan club but seeing as you insist, I guess you can be my biggest fan, the president in fact. Make sure the seniors make the banners, they now truly sexy words" the egoistic, disgusting, animal uttered.

How dare he. That guy has some serious issues. Aaaagggghhhhh

"Jeez stop screaming you whiny girl." Dave groaned leaving the room with perfectly gelled hair. Why did he make me leave if he only took two minutes!

Suddenly a door slammed outside and shouting started up . Then he stormed in looking like the grim reaper.

"You're coming with me." He growled he sounded so scary i got up fast, wiped my face for anything else and dashed after him to the car.

Jace sped down the road close to the speed of light. He soon came to a halt outside yet another mansion similar to his own. From the backseat I couldn’t see the figure that came out the house until he came to my window.

Whoa it’s like this place makes hot boys. I wonder where the making place is...

“Hey there, name’s Jayden and I’m the modern Romeo want to practice having a boyfriend?” Well he sure don’t waste no time.

“I’ll pass.” Can’t be around another egoistic boy, one is enough.

“Jay, dude let’s go!” yelled the very one.

The guy rolled his eyes his eyes smiled at me and jumped into the car.

“Don’t know why you’re so hyped to get there it’s not like we learn anything.” Jayden rolled his eyes yet again.

“Whitney’s waiting for me. Can’t leave her hanging so long.” Jace replied

“Why would you care about her when you have hotty in the back of your car?”

"Ehem, 'Hotty' has ears and would not like to know about sex lives!"

Jace didn’t reply to Jayden's question and awkward silence filled around me. Aww man, I hate those!

“We’re here,” He finally said curtly.

Jayden opened the door for me.

“Thanks.” I smiled at him

“Want me to show you around I know every janitor closet...” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

“Hmm...” I pretended to think.

“I think I can do that by myself.” And left him standing there, a perfect exit.

“Office is the other way.” He chuckled at me

“I knew that!” Almost Perfect.

The office came into view and I walked determinedly over there.

“Excuse me, I’m new. My name is V-“I was interrupted by the office person

“Vanessa I know, here you go love, have fun!” The old lady said before walking off. Actually more like hobbling, well a hobbling limpish thing, okay enough. Locker time!

Ok then. I looked at the small black folder...hmm could do with some pink stars. Right locker first.

H4 No. 567.

Huh?

“You new?” A sweet voice spoke. I looked up to see a pretty brunette

“Uh yeah.. Um do you know what H4 No. 567 means?” I said quietly in case she didn’t want to know.

“Yeah, of course! You are right next to me! Oh my gosh this is so exciting we’re gonna be locker buddies. We could share locker space and become best of friends! Well, if it’s ok with you? Is it?” She pestered

Yes a friend! Ok Vanessa not to enthusiastic but not too bored either. Not too quick or slow and – oh she looking at me now alright here I go...

“Sure” I said. Oh no was that too flat

But I didn’t have to worry she was already in fast mode.

“Great, here’s your locker and here’s mine, neat huh?” She smiled pointing at her locker.

I gasped when I saw it. It was adorned with beautiful swirls, hearts and patterns.

“Wow!” I said. A bit of understatement I would say.

“I know right! We can do yours tomorrow.”

I was just about to say ok when a shrill noise rung from above us.

“Oh shoot the bell. Come on get your timetable out and pass it here”

I rooted through my small black folder and found a small sheet that stated the word  Time Table.

“Alright! This day just gets better and better we have the exact same timetable!” Hold up I just realised i didn’t know her name.

“Um sorry if this comes out rude but um ah what’s your name?" I asked cautiously

“Charlotte but my friends call me Char or Charlie. So you may choose one of those options” She said not even ask my name at least she wasn’t offended.

“I know you’re name. Vanessa.” Oh gosh can she read my mind!

“No you just speak without knowing it.” She said leading me outside to the next block and into a classroom...

----------------------------------------------

Wow. What a day at school, a new friend, a boy interested in me! That was better than I thought. Sinking into the couch and switched on the huge plasma. Aaaaahhh this is the life all peaceful and qu-.

“Hey, hey, hey! Jace man why do you have the new girl in your house. Man you work fast!” I whipped around to see like 8 or 10 boys in the doorway looking me up and down. Oh boy. Haha that’s funny.

 ok people that is chapter 2 finished tell me what you think. I spent ages on this so please be a little nice. : (.