Part 4

Hey! Tried really hard with this and it deleted itself! So I had to start all over again. I hope you like it the external link is to Vannessa's outfit when she meets Charlotte's friends. Cool slideshow huh? Took ages but I did it! Yay! The song has nothing to do with anything its just a good song and I have to force you guys to listen to it so click play and read on. Have fun!

Lolilita2 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I predicted Charlotte gave me screams and Aiden gave me hugs. Yep hugs rule! And screams burst eardrums.... : (

We were now walking through the park after school. There wasn't much people here. There were a few tiny tottering toddlers and a little mothers meeting. Four boys on bikes were just hanging around trying to look cool. Keyword: Trying. You guessed it they were failing miserably. They all looked so awkward. All of them kept looking longingly at me and Charlotte. I guess you can guess what they wanted. Ha ha loners. Oops,I shouldn't be so harsh, I was a good girl. But still it was so funny!

"I soooo have to tell the girls that you made first cut and you  were a head cheerleader, they are going to freak! I can't wait till they come back" Charlotte gushed cutting off my thoughts

"Girls.." I trailed of confused looking at Aiden.

"Lottie's friends have been on a trip they're coming back tomorrow, Lottie didn't go cause she was kicked off for back talk." Aiden chuckled

"Hey! it was a mean teacher and she told me i talked to much and that i should should shut up! I mean that  was rude, I would have said more if Katrina Dedcive and Aiden haden't pulled me away. I don't know why I got kicked off though I didn't even hurt her physically." Charlotte said with her head high.

"You threw your shoes at her!" Aiden laughed "That's pretty physical"

"They didn't hurt her, they were just my new boots" Charlotte didn't give up

"Yeah 4 inch heel ones, one hit her head and knocked her out She was in hospital for 11 hours"Aiden said flatly "You call that non-physical and not hurting her?"

Charlotte looked down thinking then up again. "Yes, If she died it would have been another story but she is still alive and healthy...unfortunately..." Charlotte said the last bit under her breath but me and Aiden both caught it.

I burst out laughing. Aiden turned to me and joined in my laughter. I leaned against him so wouldn't fall on butt because of my lack of breath. Aiden leaned against me and we balanced each other. Charlotte just grinned.

"So where did they go?" I asked still a bit out of breath for all the laughter.

"Italy" Both of them replied. I turned to Aiden shocked.

"And you didn't go! Are  you crazy or on drugs!?" I gasped "Or both"

Aiden looked surprised but he started to laugh. Charlotte was already long gone, on the floor howling with laughter. MAYBE SHE'S THE CRAZY ONE ON DRUGS!

"If anyone is on drugs it's Lottie" said Aiden (DID HE JUST READ MY MIND!?) who glanced at the now crying with laughter Charlotte. Hmph I'm glad she found this funny cause I sure didn't. People died from drugs.

"I didn't go cause I had a match and I was assigned to make sure Lottie didn't back talk or throw shoes while most of the teachers were away." Aiden chuckled again.

"Match?" I questioned

"Soccer." He replied

"He had to hold my hand and everyone thought we were dating." Charlotte said matter of fact way.