Chapter 26

"Why'd you have to leave, Sean?! Why! Bakit kailangan mo pa mag pakita?! Too see how I turned out?! Are you happy ha?!"

"B-but what did you said? Y-your mom?"

"She's dead!" I exclaimed as I looked at him while I'm sobbing "and I didn't even done anything to stop her.."

He attempted to go near me "Don't you even get near me"

"..My princess--"

"I am not yours! The day you left. I am no longer yours. " But when I looked in to his eyes all I can see is pain, hurt and confusion.

But why would he even feel that? He's the reason of all this chaos!

"You were gone when I needed you the most. I shouldn't have not believed in the act you've shown me that you loved me cause you obviously dont."

Then a knock on the door shut us down "Sir. Gusto ng isang student named Jude na sunduin ang studyante na ito after." Then she left.

He turned this swivel chair to the other direction "So you're here.. With him"

"You have no right to know anything about us"

Then another knock on the door came "A-ah. Hi sir. Sweetie are you okay?" Jude said while Sean didn't utter a single word

"I'm okay, Jude"

"Why are you crying, Sweetie? Uh Sir--"

"No! No Jude. S-some of your fangirls attacked me. That's it. Let's go."

"I'm sorry.. I'll make sure this won't happen again.. I'll make sure that I'll be by your side.. I won't let them hurt my girlfriend again."

"A-ah. Jude let's go.."

"Are you sure you want to proceed with the class, Sweetie?"

"Y-yes"

"Okay.. Thanks, Sir--" Jude was about to approach Sean when I held his hand and dragged him outside.

We entered our room to see my teacher who's glaring at me "Ms. Princess where is your project?!"

"Ma'am--" I was cut by a ring on the phone

"Hello?" Ma'am answered "oh. Sure, Sir." She said before ending the call.

"Sit down, Ms. Princess. You're exempted."

Yeah. For sure Sean threatened her.

"Sorry, Ma'am" that's the last thing I could say.

"You're lucky that knight asked me to excempt you. Okay class dismissed" she spilled and then in a flash I heard everyone murmuring.

"What in the world?"

"Slut in town"

"Lahat na nilandi"

"She's not even pretty"

"Hoy! Pag hind kayo tumigil babalatan ko kayo ng buhay!" Lewis yelled and they all turned silent "Marunong naman palang manahimik eh. Bwisit." She sad before walking near me. "Are you, Okay?"

"How did they know about my past, Lewis?" I asked while she looked at me curiously

"P-princess. I don't know" she said in a confused tone

"Did you told them my past?" Di ko na mapigilang mag tanong habang tuloy tuloy na umaagos sa mukha ko ang hindi ko mapigilang luha. "A-akala ko kaibigan kita pero bakit.. Bakit mo sinabi?"

"Hindi ako, Princess. Trust me." Sagot naman nito at nag sisimula na din umiyak

I felt everyone's stare on me and because of that I felt uneasy. I wish the floor would just crack open and eat me. I just want to pop out of here.

I ran outside crying.. I even ran from the guard even though he's calling my name because it is not yet dismissal time but I just ignored him. I don't care kung maparusahan pa ako ng buong staff member ng school sa ginagawa ko. I just need air. I need space.

Before I even knew it I was already laying on top of my bed, sobbing.

What should I do know?

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Super duper short updateeeee for nowww :)