21

10 years later / Thursday

Tzuyus POV

Streets Alleyway

It's been 10 years and me and Rose have grown so strong. Honestly, we've been married for 5 year and have a 4-year-old daughter called Rosie. I no longer hear of Mina. I got rid of her number and unfollowed her all socials.

"Ya Hyunjin".

That voice. I glanced over to where I heard it. Myoui Mina. Luckily she can't even see if it's me because I have sunglass on. She hasn't changed much at all.

"What?".

"I think for a moment you won't let go of me when you're holding me in your arms. But then that bright blue is glowing in the dark room. And your turn away like I am not there".

"Why don't you put that fucking phone down? What could be so goddam important that you can't wait till the morning?", Mina asked.

"Come on honey don't be like that", Hyunjin said.

"No, you do it too even when you have me naked and you leave me feeling awkward and it feels like torture".

"Mina--".

"Honestly what is so important huh? You move away from me when I get too close. Are you hiding something from me?", Mina asked.

Are you guys married too?

"You're being paranoid over nothing".

Hyujin brought out something.

"I'm not cheating. I swear. You're a perfect wife. But I wish sometimes you weren't always paranoid about such things. I was looking for a gift for you".

I walked away heading back for home.

Minas POV

Alleyway

I took the box and open it seeing a penguin necklace.

"I'm sorry you've been feeling that way... I just want to get you a gift the perfect gift".

"I'm sorry too", I said.

"It's okay", she said hugging me.

~ Time Skip ~

My old bedroom

Hyunjin had to go to work so I came here. And I saw my Tzuyu posters were still up. I wonder how she's doing. It's really been so long. I sat on the bed and search her name up. It came up with an article from 4 years ago.