8

5 days later / Thursday

Minas POV

Classroom

These past few days. Have nightmares. Honestly, I cant survive around her. Shes was very hot. 

"Okay, Mina and Tzuyu come up here and well show us what you've done".

I stood up and headed over to the table. I put my computer down and connected it to the big screen. I went on youtube where Tzuyu's channel was and saw the live premiere going on release of the song.

"So what we did was---".

I noticed Tzuyu scribble over where my cleavage was on the image. 

"Protecting her image".

I don't think that matters when the MV happens you see it anyway. This girl really is cute sometimes though.

"So I see an MV. You guys filmed an MV?", Teacher nim asked.

"Yes, we did".

"What is it about?", She asked.

"Um well the lyrics of the song are very sad, miserable, and somewhat mad, but the melody has a delightful feeling as if you heard it before. It's um a LOVE song. I mean you don't make love with it play---".

I covered her mouth.

"I think they understand", I said quietly.

She lowered my hand smiling.

"Anyway let's listen to it".

"Can you get rid of the scribble?", a male student asked.

"Right yes sure".

She went over to the board and removed the scribble she did to cover my cleavage.

I didn't realize how sexual the MV turn out to be. But it was beautiful.

"Not only did we film this we also did this too".