17

1 month and 2 weeks later / Tuesday

Minas POV

Hallway / Outside my locker

"So, you're telling me that you were looking after her when she was ill", Momo asked.

"Yes, I was because she came down ill when she stayed at mine", I said.

"Sleeping in the same bed?".

"Not all the time. Only when she was good and took her medication without complaining".

Her illness went on for a week. But she's better now. Much better. I mean whenever I open my locker now I bloody see this.

She sneakily put it up. Don't know how she got my locker number, but I won't complain because I like the poster and in fact have one hanging in my bedroom. I mean the outfit is just hot.

"Since when did you have this?", Momo asked.

"Since Tzuyu put it there like last Friday", I said.

Just then a female caught my eye. Wearing our school's basketball team uniform. The female figure looked at me. Hyunjin. She smiled and winked at me before heading off with her group of friends.

"What the hell was that?", Sana asked whilst drinking her coffee.

"I don't know what you're on about", I said closing my locker.

"I saw it too".

"Okay fine. I may or may not have had sex with her".

"EH!", Both of them said.

"What's with the Ehs", Tzuyu asked appearing with Dahyun.

"Hyunjin, Kim Hyunjin. Our school's basketball team captain ", Sana said.

"Ooh, I know who she is. Popular with the cheerleaders", Dahyun said.

"Wait why are we talking about her".

"Mina slept with her".

I facepalmed myself.

"What we are all friends. So how did it happen huh? Was she good?", Sana asked.