12

3 weeks later / Monday

Tzuyus POV

My Car

"So where are you and your family going?", Elkie asked.

"Spending some time away in our house in the countryside", I replied.

"This might help you".

"I bloody hope so otherwise I have no lcue what to do to get her out of my head other than try harder to make her fall for me".

"No thats not healthy you'll change yoursel fot be soemthing she wants. Your perfect the way you are", she said.

"Thank you. Have a great day then", I said.

"Thank you for taking me thoguh your busy yourself".

"Its what frineds do".

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Class

Tzuyu never came to any lesson after that day. Her name was no longer on the register so I was sitting alone.

"Miss where is Tzuyu?".

"Tzuyu? She left the school isn't that obvious?", the teacher asked rhetorically.

I open my book up greeted with multiple scribbles. Right Tzuyu took my book during lessons drawing things. I examined them but one caught my eye more. Yoda holding a sign saying' Will you be my girlfriend' to the penguin but the penguin is like looking away in like a bubble that she drew with red around the penguin. The next image of the Yoda frowning while the penguin was happy with some other animals. I realized that Tzuyus is the yoda... and I well I um the penguin. I mean I've seen this image before but I never thought to examine it. I turned over the page and saw thew drawing of us actually. I feel like maybe she was serious about liking me and my putting boundaries stopped her. I mean all these drawings are cute. Her playing the gutairs with me just listeing. Her play with me and my video games. Everything a couple would do really. 

///// ~ Flash back ~ \\\\\

Miss just had finsihed explaning what we were doing when I noticed Tzuyu scriblling ion my book.

"Tzuyu", I said.

She looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"What its a materpieice", she said smiling showing of her amazing artwork.

A darwing of us both but I looked really small compare to her. I mean shes got every single deatil of my face correct.