4

Wednesday

Minas POV

My Bedroom

"Jungkook wake up", I said tapping his face.

His eyes open.

"Give me a few more minutes. Let's cuddle longer", he said tiredly pulling me down onto the bed locking me in a hug.

"I would but I only have one shower meaning we need to take turns", I said getting out of his cage.

"Cant we shower together though?", he asked pouting.

"I mean we can but you are being too lazy to get up", I said.

"Nope I'm up", he said getting up.

I smiled moving his hair out of his eyes.

~ Time Skip ~

School Hallway

"Mina".

Taehyung came running over. Jungkook stop hugging me and Taehyung hugged me.

"You seem better", I said.

"Yeah about that. Let's talk", he said grabbing my hand.

"Eh".

"Bye Jungkook stealing your girlfriend".

Empty Area of the school

"Before we talk. I have a question", I said.

"What is it?".

"Are you sleeping with Young-jae?", I asked.

"It's complicated. Let me explain. OKay".

I nodded.

"Okay, so he likes me. And now the bad thing about it. He's possessive over me. When Jungkook took me home which was very kind of him Youngjae wasn't happy at all that I was with him. So he fucked me till I hurt. That's why I wasn't in yesterday not because of what bullshit he told you. I don't know what to do", he said.

"Oh Tae...", I said shocked by what I was hearing.

"And I please don't hate me or leave me... but I rather be honest with you since you are my best friend. I mean I've tried to stop it for a while but it keeps getting worst and dating other boys isn't helping. Therefore I want to confess to you that I... I have a crush on Jungook".

"You like him?".

He nodded. 

"But I swear I won't do anything to ruin your relationship with him.  My friendship with you is more important than some crush".

I hugged him.

"Tae, Im grateful for you telling me that. I really am. Its not going to ruin our friendship", I said pulling away.

"Thank you. I promise I will try to forget these feelings but right now kinda hard to do that".

"I understand I do. We will keep this just between us", I said.

"Fuck I have an amazing best friend".

Tzuyus POV

Cinema Room

"What are you doing in here?".

"Momo Eonni don't you have school?", I asked.

"I do but I was heartbroken", she said.

"What did that crush of yours do I will go teach her a lesson", I said.

"She got a girlfriend...", she said slopping beside me on the chair.

"Oh, I 100% feel you", I said.

"Are we talking about Mina being with Jungkook?".

"Noooo".

"Your lying", she said clinging to my arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Okay, I just don't understand what's so good about him".

"Well, he's a boy for starters".

"Yes, he is. But I'm the celebrity crush surely she would freeze upon seeing me right?", I asked.

"Yeah she will defiantly freeze. Maybe run away too".

"No, I can't have her run away from me. I've got to get closer to her", I said.

"But you might hurt your own heart trying to get her attention".

"I promise to help you get over that sill archery player", I said.

"How?".

"Wait and see", I said.