Just a Fever

As the clock struck 6AM, Emma had gotten up from her bed and had yelled, "Good morning everyone! Time to wake up or you'll miss breakfast!" Everyone was groaning from how tired they were from just waking up. As for y/n, she was still in bed, she never wanted to get up, when it was free time she would always just want to stay in bed and go to sleep. "Y/nnnn!!" You heard your name being called and opened your eyes, you looked really tired with dark circles under your eyes. You opened your eyes just to be met with Yvette right next to your bed along with Nat.

Over the years, once Nat and Yvette had came along to the House, you grew an attachment to both of them. You loved them like they were your own siblings but mostly cared for them as a mother would (some) you had planned out to live with them so they won't be alone, once you guys escape. (You knew about the house when you were brought to the farm.)

"Y/n get up, you'll miss breakfast!" Nat and Yvette said in sync, "Alright, Alright. Let me get ready and then we can go." Nat and Yvette had smiled and ran out to wait for y/n. Once you got done, you went out to be met with Ray, Yvette and Nat. "Hey y/n. Nat and Yvette told me you were getting ready, I also need to talk to you privately." Ray had looked directly at your eyes. You had nodded and walked to Nat and Yvette, "Both of you go to breakfast ok? I'll be there in a second!" You have them a smile and hugged them as they ran off with smiles on their faces.

You and Ray were walking in silence until he spoke up, "Y/n meet me in the library after the tests." You nodded your head and saw many children in the dinning hall. You saw Nat and Yvette saving a chair for you. "Y/n! Over here!!" You heard Yvette, she was waving at you to go sit with them, Yvette was on your left, Nat was on your right, while you were in the middle. Ray was always across from you, in fact, when he was first introduced to you (by Emma) the Boy had caught feelings for you. Ever since then he's had a crush on you.

As you all said your thanks, Nat didn't look to well, "Nat are you okay?" "Hm? Oh yea, I just don't feel good." As you looked at him in worry you brought your hand to his forehead and he was having a fever. "Nat, you're gonna have to stay in, you have a fever!" Yvette looked at both Nat and y/n, "Y/n, is Nat ok?" You looked at her and said, "He's going to be alright Yvette, just eat please." Yvette looked back at her food and started eating. While that was going on, Ray had looked at you three, he was in 'awe' as he saw that you were caring so much for both Nat and Yvette.

After the tests, y/n made sure that Nat got to the infirmary, Yvette was following behind. "Y/n! Is Nat going to be ok?" Yvette asked while clinging onto your shirt, "Yes Yvette, Nat is going to be just fine, he just has a fever, don't worry!" Yvette nodded her head, Y/n had told Yvette to go play with the other kids.

"Y/nnn~ I promise I'm fine!" Nat had told y/n, but you weren't buying it. "Nat, you have to stay until you get better ok! I don't want you getting more sick!" Nat had then groaned and got on the bed and took a quick nap. You needed to go to the library because of Ray, but you didn't want to leave Nat alone.

You were making your way towards the library. You opened the door and was met with Ray, "Took you long enough." You sat down at the table, "Sorry, I had to make sure Nat was sleeping peacefully." Ray walked over to you and asked, "What's up with you three anyways? You, Yvette and Nat? It's like you guys are a family, for example, you're the mother, nat and Yvette are the children, like what's up with that?" You we're looking down and then you picked your head up to look eye to eye with Ray and told him, "I just grew an attachment to both of them." Ray and taken your hand and held it up, "What am I? The mothers boyfriend?" You looked at him and just smiled. "Shut up.." you had blushed.

You and Ray are dating. You both had been dating since the day right after his birthday, no one knows, except for Yvette and Nat, they would give you side eyes and smile at you, they considered Ray as a father figure to them. Ever since y/n had been like a mother figure them, they considered Ray as a Father figure.

________________________________

And that's it, 852 words! I hope you liked it!