Prologue

Hello, I'm Oliver. I thought it best to tell this story from my point of view. As you may know, my mate, Angela, and I had a rocky start but it all worked out in the end. Though our love was A Forbidden Love, I am glad I was able to share my life with my angle. Three of our children were chosen to be the saviors of were-kind and humans. They were the Chosen Triplets. Our grandson Liam went blind as a child and was depressed most of his life. Until, he met his mate, Hannah. His brother Jake was a bratty bully for a while until he got rejected by his mate Dianna and then, really changed his ways when she got kidnapped. All that was a rollercoaster for certain. I know Liam's mate was shocked to find out The Blind Alpha is Her Mate. And now, Liam's son, Alexander, well, this is his tale....

 Alexander used to be a cheerful child. But as he grew up, more and more people started to complain about him being human and the future Alpha. And Alexander was a smart child. He knew how much it hurt his parents to see him upset about these things. So, he closed off his emotions. He wasn't emotionless, mind you, he just never showed it when he was sad, angry, or really, much of anything. His adopted brother Jayce, grew up a protective, cold boy. He was never cold to his family, mind you. But he was intimidating to others. Alexander and Jayce are two people who need their mates. Bad. Alexander needs to know that it's ok to feel sad or angry. And he needs to learn that he can be a good Alpha. Even of he is human. 

My mate, Angela was human, yet did that stop me?? She was a fantastic Luna! I could tell you about it.

 "Oliver, your getting off topic."

Oh. Sorry, everyone. Thank you, my angel. Now, let's see....

 You see, Alexander was worried about his future. He spent a lot of time worrying about his future. So much time in fact, he went from ten years old to seventeen in a heartbeat! He spent his life worrying about whether or not he'd be a good leader for the pack. Whether he'd be a good mate or not. And Jayce, well, he needs to learn to not be so cold. It's crazy! He gives me the willies!

"Oliver." 

Again? Oops...Thank you, Angel...Anyway...

"Alexander! Jayce! Adilynn! Mirah and Tanner are here with Tana!" Hannah called out. 

 The three came running down the stairs to meet them. Tana was their favorite cousin. And they were her favorite cousins. 

 "Tana!" they exclaimed, running over and hugging her. 

 "And what are we? Chopped liver?" Tanner asked, faking disappointment.

  "Oh, Tanner." Mirah laughed and elbowed him. 

 "It great to have you back, Mirah, Tanner. Have you been to see Uncle Mason and Aunt Desiree? Or your siblings?" Liam asked. 

 "No, we wanted to surprise them. The only ones we told were you, and Aunt Melanie and her family." Mirah replied as she hugged Liam and Hannah. 

 "Well, they certainly will be glad to see you. Come into the kitchen. I'll get you some lemonade. You must be tired from that long trip." Hannah smiled. 

 "Yes, thank you, Hannah." Mirah thanked her. 

 "Mom, can we go upstairs and catch up with Tana?" Adilynn asked. 

 "Well, that's up to Mirah and Tanner." Hannah responded. 

 "Please, Aunt Mirah? Uncle Tanner?" Adilynn pleaded. 

 "It's alright with me. Tanner?" Mirah turned to her husband. 

 "Go ahead, kids. Have fun." Tanner smiled. 

 "Yes! Come on, Tana!" The four ran upstairs to Jayce and Adilynn's bedroom.

 Ok, so, let's address a question you might be asking yourself. So, why do they call Mirah and Tanner aunt and uncle if they're cousins? Well, they see them as an aunt and uncle.

 "So, Tana, how's your pack?" Alexander asked.

  "It's pretty good. I'd kinda like it if we'd move here, though. I know that's where papa works now as the pack doctor and he has responsibilities there, but this pack has so much more of my family and friends. It's kinda hard down there...I don't really have any friends, actually. You'd be surprised how many people want to be my friend just because I'm related to the saviors of were-kind and humans. They don't want to be my real friends.." Tana sighed. 

 "That's so sad!" Adilynn cried, hugging her cousin. Tana smiled at her. 

 "How do you know they aren't real friends?" Jayce asked. 

 "Because it's obvious. They are always saying how lucky I am to have my 'Grandfather Mason, one of the saviors of were-kind and humans, as my grandfather.' That's exactly what they say. And...sometimes, I hear them talking behind my back...They say such horrible things!" 

 "Does your mom and dad know?" Jayce asked, not liking how his cousin was treated. 

 Tana shook her head. "No..." 

 "Maybe you should talk to them about it. Dad and mom always want us to tell them when someone is bothering us." Adilynn replied. 

 "Maybe your right...I'm just scared.." 

 "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I'm sure of it. Besides, your a wolf. People here won't criticize you..." Alexander stated, saying the last part so quietly no one heard him.

 It really hurt Angela and I to see how our pack treated him. They didn't treat Liam that way and he was blind!

"Oliver, I agree. But I think you need to continue with the story."

Sorry, my angel. Your right. Now, where was I?

 "What was that last part, Alex?" Tana asked. 

He sometimes let people call him Alex. Only his family though.

 Alexander shook his head. "Nothing." 

 "Uh...Ok? Well, I guess I can talk to them.." Tana replied. 

 They got up and exited the room. 

 "Mom...Dad...Can I talk to you..?" Tana asked hesitantly, as she stopped in front of Mirah and Tanner. 

 "Of course, baby girl. What is it?" Mirah asked, concerned at the look her daughter held. 

 "Alone, please.." the girl's parents nodded and excused themselves from the table where they had been talking with Liam and Hannah. 

 "Do you know what that's all about?" Hannah asked her kids. 

 "Yes, mom." Adilynn confessed. 

 "What is it?" Liam turned his head in their direction. 

 "We would tell you, dad. But I think we should let Aunt Mirah, Uncle Tanner, and Tana explain." Jayce told him. Liam nodded. 

 Soon, Mirah, Tanner, and Tana came back in the kitchen. Tanner's arm around his daughter. "Liam, Hannah, Mirah and I want to talk to you both about joining this pack." 

"Really? I thought you were happy where you are now? And you said you were happy with your work." Liam said, not against it, just surprised.

 "I know, Liam. But...We both think it's best the three of us have a change of scenery. And this pack has a lot of our family and friends." Mirah replied softly. 

 Hannah and Liam nodded in understanding. "We will get your transfer paperwork ready." Liam told the couple.

  Mirah and Tanner smiled. "Thank you, Liam."

 "Yay!" the four kids shouted in unison, making the adults laugh.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! I am really sorry it took me this long to post the first part to this book. I hope to have the first chapter out soon. At least sooner than this. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. God Bless!