Kiss And Make Up

THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS!!! I shall honor my readers with an update! Enjoy!

Third Person POV

Victoria made her way up to her Lady's bedroom. She stopped at the door and knocked.

"My Lady? May I enter?"

"Yes, sniff, you may." She pushed the door open only to see her beautiful Lady lying in her bed in a sobbing mess.

"My Lady, it pains me to see you like this, but I must ask. Why did you lie to your love, Ciel Phantomhive?" Victoria asked while sitting on the edge of the bed. Elizabeth sniffed and wiped her face before answering.

"I did because I had to. He doesn't love me, I want him to move on without feeling guilty. I just want him to be happy!" Elizabeth began to cry all over again. Her butler rubbed circles on her back.

"There, there, my Lady. Although, you should know that you're wrong. He still loves you. He always has and he always will."

"How do you know?"

"I can see it in his eyes. You just have to look hard enough to see it," Victoria gently patted her head and got up from the bed. "Dinner will be served soon, I hope that you don't mind Ciel joining us, if that is okay with you."

"Very well. I'll be down soon," Elizabeth say up. "Before you go, can you run a bath? I'll come down after I've cleaned myself. I'm not presentable."

"Yes, my Lady." Victoria went into the bathroom, ran the bath, and undressed Elizabeth.

"Call me when you need me to dress you. I'll go make dinner," she did a quick bow and left the bathroom.

"Oh, Ciel. I'm sorry," Lizzie mumbles before she began cleaning herself.

----

After Victoria starts dinner, he went back into the gardens where Ciel and Sebastian were still located. Ciel looked like he would have another break down at any moment.

"Pardon me, but my Lady would like you to stay for dinner. You may also stay as long as you like, after all, you are the rightful owner of this manor."

"Lizzie wants me to stay?" Ciel asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yes, but I must warn you. Her emotions are quite unstable at the moment. I suggest that you do your best to watch what you say round here until the air between you two is cleared."

"Yes! Anything, as long as Lizzie is okay."

"Victoria, do you need help preparing dinner?" Sebastian asked.

"I am always open to assistance, especially if it is offered by the famous Sebastian Michaelis." She motioned for him to follow.

"My Lord, will you be alright out here?"

"Yes, go help with dinner. Make sure Bard hasn't destroyed anything important while we were gone."

"Yes, my Lord." Sebastian followed Victoria as they re entered the manor. They went to the kitchen only to see Bard with a flame thrower... Sebastian was about to get onto him, but Victoria beat him to the punch.

"Bardory! What have I told you about using that in he manor!" She looked at Sebastian, "You would think that becoming a demon would have at least made him a little more sensible." Sebastian found himself chuckling.

"One can only hope. Now Bard, please leave the cooking to the real demons." Sebastian called upon his demon powers making his eyes glow pink. Victoria joined him, sending Bard running away with his tail behind his legs. Both of the demons calmed down and laughed. Sebastian discovered that he really liked her laugh. The sound of bells, he thought. They both refocused on making dinner. It was done in no time at all. Soon, everyone was at the table, except for Lizzie.

"Pardon me while I retrieve my Lady." She walked off in the direction of Elizabeth's room.

"I hope she's all right," Ciel stated.

"Don't worry, my Lord. She has Victoria to look after her." Before their conversation could continue, Victoria and Lady Elizabeth walked in. Ciel's breath caught in his throat as he looked at her. If course she was wearing a pink, frilly dress, but he thought that she couldn't look more beautiful.

Victoria guided her to her seat and passed otter food, with the help of Sebastian. The butlers stood by their masters and watched them eat, but only a couple minutes into dinner, and they could both tell that this was going no where and fast. The two younger demons were just staring at their plates, not making eye contact with each other. That is, until Ciel attempted to start a conversation.

"So Lizzie, how was your mission? As I recall, you're the new guard dog?"

"Why yes, I am. It's a lot harder than I thought! How did you manage to do it?"

"Well, I had Sebastian to do all of the dirty work," Ciel sent a smirk at Sebastian.

"I am honored that you at least speak of me, young master. I am simply your pawn piece, ripe for the taking." And suddenly, the conversation began to flow more smoothly. Even the butlers added a comment here and there. Soon enough, dinner was done. The butlers cleaned the dishes while Ciel and Lizzie stayed behind, not knowing what else to do.

"Um, Elizabeth?"

"Yes, Ciel?" Elizabeth replied, looking up at him with her greeneyes.

"Would... Would you like to walk through the gardens with me?" Ciel held out his hand to her. Both of them were blushing.

"Of course. " She accepted his hand. He led her out into the garden, fingers intertwined. Once they got there, he led her to a cement bench. They sat close together, their legs touching. Elizabeth gently laid her head in his shoulder.

"You know, Lizzie, you really are beautiful," Ciel said with a small blush.

"T-Thank you. And you have gotten quite handsome, from the last time I've seen you. Before you were cute, but now your a full grown man, well, demon," Elizabeth complemented. She then continued, "You know, Ciel, I never meant what I said when I first saw you. I was just scared and confused."

"Yes, I know." He leaned over and kissed her temple, setting her face aflame. "But we are both demons now. We have an eternity to sort this out. I jay want to let you know that I'm sorry for all of the pain I've caused you. Victoria told us the story of how your contract came to be. I can't believe that I pushed you that far and that I almost lost you. I don't know what I would ever do without you, Lizzie. I love you. Will you become my fiancé once again?" Elizabeth's eyes started watering.

"Of course, Ciel! I love you, too!" She jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck. In turn, he wrapped his arms around her waist. He nuzzled her face into her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Thank you, Elizabeth, for giving me a second chance." She pulled back, tears of joy dripping down her porcelain face. Ciel grasped her face.

"May I?" He asked, leaning forward.

"Yes," and with that, he closed the gap between their lips. They molded perfectly together, Elizabeth's plump lips with Ciel's soft ones. Elizabeth moaned as Ciel began to move his lips, urging her to join him. Just as he was about to use his tongue, they were interrupted by two coughs that came from behind them.

"My, my, my Lord. You certainly have no restraint," Sebastian teased.

"But it seems that my Lady likes it that way," Victoria joined in. The two masters immediately jumped apart, their faces completely red.

"S-Sebastian! What are you doing! How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough. I'm happy for you, my Lord."

"As am I. It's good to see a real smile upon my Lady's face. Now both of our masters are now happy."

"Whatever," both of the blushing demons said. Ciel bashfully grabbed his fiancés hand and dragged her back into the mansion, away from their peeping butlers.

"At least they are happy," commented both butlers. Finally, things were turning out for the better.