The End

A/N: This is it for my first story. I hope that my readers are satisfied. Thank you for all of the reads, and be sure to check out my other stories! I'm planning on doing a Attack on Titan Gay One Shots, just like my Black Butler ones. Thank you.

Third Person POV

-----

"Thank you, Victoria!" Elizabeth squealed as she handed her Lady her morning tea.

"Of course, my Lady." Victoria smiled and looked to the door as Ciel and Sebastian entered.

"Did you sleep in late, Ciel?" Elizabeth asked with a smirk. Ciel blushed.

"Of course not! I just had to talk to Sebastian for a moment." Ciel took his seat next to his mate. Victoria looked at Sebastian with a questioning gaze, but he just smiled and looked away. She frowned, but continued to serve her Lady. They eat breakfast in peace and continued on with their daily rituals.

After the incident with Drake, there was no further sign of him. Victoria said it was because that he was just waiting for the moment and to enjoy the temporary peace.

The butlers served their masters until it was nightfall. They put them to sleep and headed to their own room. They tucked themselves in and Sebastian wrapped his arms around Victoria and nuzzled her neck.

"So, Sebastian. you never told me what you and Ciel were talking about."

"Indeed, and I plan to keep it that way." He smirked as Victoria frowned.

"Sebastian... Please?" Victoria turned around in his arms and kissed his jaw line.

"Nice try, but still no. But you can find out the answer by talking to Lady Elizabeth."

"Hm. Very well." The two demon butlers finally fell asleep in each other's arm.

-----

It wasn't until the next morning that Victoria could get Elizabeth alone.

"My Lady?"

"Yes? What did you want, Victoria?"

"Well I wanted to talk about what Sebastian and Ciel said the other day."

"You mean with them talking to each other privately?"

"Yes. Is there something that you're hiding that Ciel might have taken notice of?"

"Well..." Elizabeth looked down in embarrassment.

"What is it?" Victoria was wry curious now. She thought that nothing could get pass her, but her Lady was actually able to keep a secret from her.

"I was hoping that no one would notice, but I guess it was inevitable."

"My Lady?" She rushed to her side when tears stared to rush down her face. Victoria rubbed her back in a comforting manner.

"I-I just don't know how Ciel will react!"

"React to what?"

"I'm pregnant!" Victoria stopped mid rub. She surprised Elizabeth when she suddenly started to laugh. "Why are you laughing?! This is serious!"

"Really my Lady, you are too funny," Victoria covered her mouth trying to conceal a chuckle, "No matter what happens, Ciel will always love you. I bet that he will be ecstatic to find out that he is going to be a Father."

"You really think so?" Victoria wiped the remaining tears away.

"I know so. Know go tell your mate the great news!" Victoria helped Elizabeth get cleaned up and she sent her on her way with an encouraging nod. Elizabeth gulped, but made her way to Ciel's study. Once she made it, she gingerly knocking on his door.

"Come in."

"Ciel?"

"Yes, Elizabeth? What's wrong?"

"Nothing... But can we talk?"

"Of course," Ciel set down his pen an paperwork an gestured for her to sit on his lap, in which she eagerly agreed. She placed herself on his legs and threw her arms around his shoulders.

"Ciel... Why were you talking about with Sebastian?"

"...I just wanted to see if he noticed anything was off."

"Off about me?" Elizabeth looked at him directly in his eyes.

"...Yes. You've been acting differently, Lizzie. Are you okay?"

"Oh, Ciel. I'm more than okay." Ciel looked at her with a questioning look. She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "The reason why I have been acting different is because... I'm pregnant." Elizabeth leaned to gage his reaction. Ciel had wide eyes and a surprised look on his face, but there was a flicker of joy in his eyes.

"Y-You're... pregnant?" Elizabeth nodded. "I'm going to be a Father?" She nodded once again. Before she could react, Ciel stood up and began to spin her around, laughing. "Were going to have a family!"

"W-Wait, you're not mad?" Ciel stopped spinning and looked at her seriously.

"Why would I be mad?"

"...I just thought that you didn't want any children."

"If the child is both of ours, than of course I will be happy. I love you, Elizabeth."

"I love you too, Ciel!" Their lips met in a caring kiss, sealing their love.

-----
Epilogue
-----

Ciel and Elizabeth lived a happy life with their several children. Even Sebastian and Victoria became mates and they were expecting their first child. Drake hasn't shown his face yet, so they are simply enjoying the peaceful life, loving each other every second.