Discovery

Previously...

"Sebastian," I panted, "Elizabeth is alive. We need to find her. That's an order, Sebastian!" I yell as my contract seal on my eye glows brightly.

"Yes, my lord."

Currently...

As soon as we returned from the soul library, Sebastian immediately packed our belongings to prepare for the journey ahead. We had to leave the new mansion and head into the heart of London where we both presumed she would be located. If she's still alive, she will still be in London, I thought to myself. As soon as Sebastian was done, I seated myself in the carriage as my butler drove the horses. I felt my eyes slowly drift shut, thoughts of dear Lizzie swarming my brain.

One hour later...

"Master! Look out!" I jolted awake as Sebastian yelled at me, his slender arms wrapping themselves around my waste and yanking me from my carriage. He pins me to the ground, shielding me with his own body. I hear a large explosion and see fire blazing over his shoulder. As soon as it seems safe, I stubbornly pushed Sebastian away. He helped me up and I dusted myself off.

"What the hell happened, Sebastian?" I ask, annoyed.

"It seems that a building we were passing exploded," he replied. I looked up and what he said was true. A small business that we were passing was reduced to rubble. Small patches of bright, orange fire still lingered from the blast.

"Well, what caused this?" I questioned, but before Sebastian could answer, he was interrupted by a passing villager.

"Quickly! Someone call Lady Elizabeth! Another crime for her to solve." I grabbed the young man's shoulder and spun him to face me. He had light brown shaggy hair with dark green eyes.

"Who is Lady Elizabeth?" I practically yell.

"Well, Lady Elizabeth is the new Guard Dog for the Queen. After Ciel Phantomhive mysteriously disappeared, Lady Elizabeth was the only one that could take over, being his fiancé and all. She was the only one qualified, well her and her new butler," he said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

New butler? But the only way for Lizzie to still be alive would be for her to be a demon! And the only thing that can do that is another demon... I thought to myself.

"Sebastian, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Indeed I am, my Lord," he replied, his brows furrowed in thought and suspicion. I turned back to the brown haired man.

"Do you know the whereabouts of Lady Elizabeth?"

"Of course. She took over the Phantomhive manor."

"Sebastian, we have our lead. Let's get going, where wasting time here," I say as I turn on my heels.

"Yes, my lord."