Alternate Route: Peace Route

As mentioned in the title this is an alternate Route. Primarily the Peace Route is where the Altrainian Continental War does not occur. Keep in mind that this is not connected to the main timeline.

Qota Republic June 12, 1268

"Grandpa Hodgkins, what is this?"

A young half- elven girl asked in curiosity to her grandfather pointing at an extremely old newspaper which stated "Qotan Nationalist Conspiracy Uncovered". It was covered in a Glass-Covered Frame. To protect it.

Her grandfather an extremely old and wrinkled old man named James Hodgkins.

"Well,  Cheska, it is from my time as president of the Republic."

"Really?!"

Her daughter was excited with her glimmering with happiness that reminded Hodgkins of himself when he was a young boy learning history.

"Yes, but I cant tell you about it. Your mother or my daughter would not want me to."

"Oh Grandpa??!"

She said with a saddened look on her eyes with her tears threatening to leak.

'Great Now I feel bad.'

James thought.

With a sigh, he finally said.

"Ok but please don't tell your mom about this."

He said with a mischievous face which was noticeable even in his old age.

"Yes grandpa."

His granddaughter said with a look of excitement and mischief.

'Well looks like my granddaughter really did inherit my taste in mischief.'

He thought.

"Well here's how it went."

July 8, 1208

"Mr president, we just received reports that the Billians cancelled the conference."

Hodgkins was shocked. Why would the Republic cancel their conference.

"What is the reason?"

He managed to say shocked at what had been reported.

"Well Security Risks due to the discovery of a Billian Nationalist Conspiracy within the Billian Republic's Military."

James was agape but still asked.

"How did they discover it?"

"Well sir. One of their members in the Military seeing the insanity of their plan tipped the Billian Authorities leading to a massive purge of their members and ranks."

'Well this did not look good. Looks like Fisher is going to be busy negotiating with the Kriegstanians and Charatians.'

He thought.

"Have the military on high alert in case the TA tries something."

"Yes sir"

The man then leaves the room.

Back to the Present

"Now Titus wa-"

James was cutoff when his Half Human Half elf Daughter entered the room.

He quickly acted normal and hid his mischievous smile.

"Father, Cheska, let's have lunch."

His half elf daughter said in a loud voice calling them to lunch.

Although she had a youthful appearance he knew that she was 55 yrs old in age. Which was thanks to her elven genetics since Pure elves could live for 500 years, half elves could live for 300.

"Yes mom."

His Granddaughter yelled in agreement as she and him walked to the Dining Table of the House. Leaving the room, he glanced and smiled reminiscing of all the memories he spent building the Qota Republic.

ROUTE END

So basically what occurred in this Alternate timeline was that the Billian Nationalist  plans were exposed since their plans in the original were to start the war to liberate the so called-Patriots  from the 'imperialist' Charatians.

In this timeline, the first Continental War does not occur and thus Hodgkins was able to build his Republic peacefully while helping the other nations increase their tech level till they reached 2080s to 2090s but stopped due to Hodgkin's old age.