Chapter 9

July 10, 1208

Booooooooom!

A large explosion racks the building killing a few diplomats but most of the diplomats survived. This also causes Travis to get knocked off his feet.

'What the Fuck just happened?'

Fisher thought as he got up from the floor he was on.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing several gunmen armed with ww1 era rifles and smgs.

They quickly pepper the diplomats in the room with bullets.
Causing many of the diplomats to take cover. When the gunmen were distract, he quickly sprints to his desk and hides under his table, quickly opening his suitcase. He gets his colt 1911 assigned to him by the President for safety precautions.

'I knew this would happen.'

He thought as he loads his Colt 1911 pistol.

Suddenly hearing shouting from the hallways, the gunmen quickly turn their guns to the Billian soldiers in the hallway. Causing a gunfight to occur,  the Gunmen almost won but after the arrival of another squad of Billian soldiers. The gunmen were forced to withdraw from the room.

"Hey are you alright?"

One of the soldiers said as some of the soldiers and medics in the squad began to tend to the diplomats. While some would pursue the gunmen to apprehend them.

"Yes Im okay mate."

Fisher said as he was checking himself for any injuries.

He then stood up and readied his pistol in case, the gunmen returned.

"The Gunmen responsibile for the attacks were later confirmed to be part of the Billian Nationalist Front, who wanted to use the war to liberate the So-Called Patriots and lands of the country from the Imperialistic regime of the Charatian Imperialists."

-John Marston, Author of the 'Beginning of the First Altrainian Continental War'

Charatian-Billian Border

Some Charatian soldiers oculd be seen in the border wall either building fortifications or reloading their rifles.

"Hey Strasse, shouldn't we be fighting the Billians, instead of you know working in the fortifications."

A Young Charatian soldier said, he wore a german stalhelm helmet with what looked like a Belgian WW2 uniform.

"Well Pravian, obviously thats our duty, but considering how the men in the government are handling the situation, we can possibly serve our duty and retire peacefully, then us soldiers can finally marry or have children."

His comrade, a soldier in his late 20s said.

"Ok by the way, Can you tell me about your experiences in the Haghan Rebellion?"

His comrade asked with a curious expression.

However suddenly in the border crossing, what seemed to be a Billian ww1-era Military truck filled with several Billian soldiers.

"Hey stop right there!"

Private Pravian yelled
at the soldiers. As he held out his right hand to stop them from passing the barrier, while his left hand gripped his rifle as a precaution in case the soldiers were hostile.

"What are you doing here?"

He asked the men, while giving them questioning looks. He was also wary as they were armed and ready for a fight.