[twenty-four]

"I think I love you."

♡_______________♡

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am."

"Even after the things that happened?"

"Yes, Heeseung. Why are you doubting so much?"

"I don't know. Could you please go home for now? I will pick you up tomorrow, before school starts. We will skip." Hana didn't answer and just went inside, putting on her shoes and jacket. She knew she would get rejected.

Just before she could close the door, Heeseung put his foot between the little space that was left.

"I love you too."

_______________

Hana was laying on her bed, waiting for something to happen, she was really bored.

She kept on thinking that she messed up with Heeseung. Yes, he apparently loved her too, but, he told her to go home which made her nervous.

She decided to look out of her window, to see if Niki is there.
Sunoo, Niki and Sunghoon could be seen, laughing and talking with each other. She assumed that the rest was there too.

She walked over to Niki's house and rung the bell, waiting for someone to open the door.

Jake appeared to her, quickly giving her an apologetic smile. She smiled back at him to not be mean and went inside without saying a word.

"Hana!" Jungwon shouted and ran over to her to give her a tight hug.

"I need air." She laughed and Jungwon finally let her go.

"Hi Hana. What's up?" Niki questioned her while holding a dumbbell.

"I was bored and saw you guys hanging out, so I decided to come over." Niki nodded and continued his little work out.

"Sunoo, why isn't Lia with you?"

"We had a fight."

"Oh god, what happened?"

Sunoo loudly sighed before answering. "She always insults my mint chocolate preferences, which honestly doesn't make any sense?! If you don't like it, then keep it to yourself, no need to push other people down! And mint chocolate is the best, I don't even understand her? How can someone no-"

"I hate mint chocolate." Sunghoon said and pleasingly smiled at Sunoo, who was now at the verge of tears.

"I hate you, Sunghoon! How can you hate mint choco? It tastes great and you can literally eat it with everything! I ate it with fries once and-"

"You did what?" Jungwon screamed.

"I ate it with fries! It tastes amazing, mint chocolate is amazing! If you don't like it you have no taste."

"You're unbelievable, go apologize to that poor girl now." Sunghoon told him while frowning.

"Fine." Sunoo gave in and stomped out of the room whit his phone in his hand.

"That was... something." Jay said while scratching his neck.

The boy stared at Hana for a while before walking up to her.

"Listen, I'm sorry for the pictures. I kind of forced Jake. It's wrong, I know. But believe me, I regret it." He whispered in her ear.