[twelve]

"Can I?"

♡_______________

Hana wasn't really sure if she should kiss him or not, she was rather confused. First she kissed Niki, and it didn't end good and after Niki it was Jay's turn and Jay broke her heart right after.

The girl was thinking for a long time, making Heeseung slowly pout at her, he thought she would reject him.

Out of nowhere, she smashed her lips against his. They slowly started moving their lips against each other, it felt so sweet.

Why did Hana kiss him? It's because live is too short to be worrying about a boy who doesn't even like you back and rather play around with someone's feelings.

She didn't even want to stop kissing him, but Heeseung wanted more.

He slowly started going down her neck, kissing her softly on her weak spots. He eventually started making her some purple marks without her realizing it, since she was enjoying it too much.

"Heeseung, we should stop."

"Why?" He frowned.

"It's just not right. You're a nice guy, really. We both just don't really know each other."

"I understand." In reality, he didn't understand it a single bit.

Hana kissed Niki and Jay, so why would it be a problem if they did a little bit more than that?

"Your neck looks pretty."

Hana was confused. She ran up to the mirror and saw the hickies, which she didnt't realize Heeseung made.

"Really? We have school tomorrow! What if your parents see this?"

"Who cares? For school, you'll use some make-up. And if my parents see them, they won't really care. They'll congratulate me." She smacked his head playfully.

"What? They like you!" He defended himself.

"I'm glad that they like me, your parents are really cute." Heeseung laughed as an answer.

"I'll go to the bathroom."

♡_______________

10 Minutes have passed and Heeseung was still in the bathroom.

Alltough Hana probably knew what he was doing, she still decided to check what he was doing.

She was at the bathroom door, just to hear heavy breathing.

She instantly walked away and realized, that his parents were luckily gone. If they would see the hickies, Heeseung would probably get made fun of.

She walked in his room again and decided to start doing her homework, since their actual plan was to do their assignments.

Heeseung finally entered the room after what had felt like years. They smiled at each other and he sat beside her, looking at the things she already had done.

"This is wrong." He told her and pointed to an answer Hana wrote, while his other hand rested on her thigh.

She got really nervous, but eventually understood the question and after a while they were finally done.

Heeseung's hand was on her thigh almost the whole time, it made her blush like crazy.

She got butterflies.

"Thank you for helping me with my homework, Heeseung. I really appreciated it!" She told him while standing at the front door.

"No problem, it was quite fun, seeing you being all confused and dumb." He ruffled through her hair and she groaned.