[five]

"Hana, I met a lot of girls. But you are by far the most ugly and annoying one."

♡_______________♡

Jay left the room, leaving me confused. I started letting all of my tears out.

The person I love the most hates me?

He thinks I'm ugly.

He's right.

"Hana?" I look up to see Jungwon staring at me with chocolate in his hand.

"Jay told you to stay away from us right. Don't listen to him, he's pretty weird since you've been around, probably because you remind him of someone." He went inside the room, closed the door and handed me the chocolate.

"I remind him of someone? Who?"

"I think I shouldn't tell you this, Hana. If he'll want you to know, he'll tell you. But please, don't listen to him."

"I won't." I lied. Everything what Jay said is breaking me, and what secret? Does he perhaps know about the letters?

"Don't lie.

Promise me you'll stay with us.

You are important to us, just because one guy said you aren't, it doesn't mean it's true.

I know we aren't close, maybe we ate not even really friends, but I promise you, we need you. You make most of us really happy.

So, promise?"

I couldn't hide my smile and nodded at him.

"I promise."

♡_______________

After being a crying wreck for several minutes, Jungwon eventually helped me to look like I am fine.

If Jay saw that I was crying, he would've know he won.

Jungwon's promise, do I really mean it?

Does he mean it?

We went downstairs, seeing everyone laugh and chat while Jay was sitting there and zoning out.

As soon as I saw him, all my emotions came out again.

"Guys, I should get going now."

"Don't go! The food is ready and we waited for you guys." Everyone agreed to Sunghoon and I quickly thought of an excuse.

"Sorry, my mom called, telling me to come home. She somehow found out that I wasn't in school. Bye!"

I rushed to the door as quick as I could. I put on my shoes, until a slim hand hold on tight to my wrist.

"I said don't."

"Jungwon, Jay doesn't want me here."

"Everyone else does."

I looked him seriously, but his expression doesn't tell me, that he's lying. Is he really telling the truth?

"I won't stay long, but alright." Jungwon instantly smiled at my answer and we went back to the others.

"I thought your mom called you"