[three]

"Kiss me."

"Oh."
♡_______________♡

"Uh, I don't think I should.."

"You need to, it's your dare. If you won't do it, you'll get a worse one."

What have I got myself into. I have spoken once to this guy, or maybe twice, and now he wants me to kiss him? Who does he think he is?

Not even seconds after finishing his sentence, he stood up and pulled me towards him.

Here goes nothing.

He cupped one cheek of mine with his hand while slowly closing his eyes and coming closer and closer.

I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach, but honestly, when I look at Jay they are more extreme.

He presses his lips against mine and I hear the gasps from the others.

"Yo stop, I was joking."

But we didn't stop.

Alltough I kinda wanted to, I also wanted to feel his plump lips on mine.

"I said stop." Jay pulled Niki weakily away, and Niki just chuckled.

"Chill, she's not your girlfriend, right? And you gave that dare."

Jay was mumbling something, which I didn't understand. Niki apparently did, because his expression was like someone just died.

"Uh, okay guys, we should quit playing. Let's start watching movie's instead? It's getting dark already." Jungwon yelled.

"Well, since it's quite late you all should stay the night!"

"What about school?"

"Let's ditch, the teacher's won't care anyway. It's not like they ever did. They teach bullshit these days."

Everyone agreed to ditching school and staying at Sunoo's house. I don't know, I hate missing school stuff and most importantly: what will Lia and my parents say if I won't come home?

I've never ditched school this year. There was a time where I ditched school almost every day, because of my mental health, but those times are over.

"Great! Let's watch a movie then."

Oh.

"Wait, Niki. Can we talk?"

Niki shrugged and we both went into a guest room, right next to Sunoo's room.

"So, about the kiss-"

"Yeah, forget the kiss please. It was a dare, nothing more. Also, I just wanted to have my first kiss, so these little children will stop bickering me."

With that, he left the room.

But why does that hurt?

♡_______________♡