[seven]

A whole week has passed. One week ago, Jay told her to leave him and his friends alone. A week ago, Jungwon and Sunoo both caught her crying because of the words Jay has said to the poor girl.

Everyone except Jay and Niki tried to talk to her, but no chance. The girl avoided them as much as possible.

She even started eating in the bathroom or at the roof, just so she wouldn't see their faces.

Everytime she saw them in class, she would get tears in her eyes.

Lia doesn't know what had happened, but she's suspicious of Hana. Ever since the girl started ignoring the friends, she was quiet.

Hana always was quiet, but now it's getting worse.
Even her mother realized that something was up with her daughter, but when she asked, she got no answer.

Jay on the other hand, was satisfied with the work he had done.
He wanted the girl to leave him alone, and now she did.

No letters and no crazy friends, who are practically drooling over the girl.

Sometimes he alltough wondered if that's really what he wanted. They only hung out once this year, but it still felt kind of empty without her.

He missed the letters.
They were always decorated with glitter and stickers.

He hated glitter and stickers, but Hana made him unknowingly love it.

Does he like her?

Yes.

Does he love her?

He doesn't know.

He wouldn't have told the girl to get lost anyway, but those crazy friends of his always talked about her.

Hana always used to be the number one topic at the table, and she still is.

♡_______________♡

3rd persons POV:

"Okay guys, we need to find out why Hana stopped talking to us."

Jay mumbled something under his breath, knowing that it's his fault.

"What did you say?"

"You should stop talking about her, she clearly doesn't care about us. It's just a waste of time."

"Are you telling us that Hana's a waste of time?"

"I mean that trying to be her friend again is a waste of time."

"Weren't you the one interested in her, Jay?" Jay gulped at Niki's question.

"He was, but he decided to be an asshole to her. I don't think she loves him anymore." Heeseung chimed in.

"Shut up, I never even liked her. Do I look like I care that she hates us?"

"Well, yea-" Jake earned a small punch from Jay, making him groan in pain and rub his arm.