Chapter 3 - Ew.

"Tasiaaa," I heard the soft voice of Luna Lovegood say to me. She was sitting on my bed, and I sat up with a grunt.

"What time is it?" I said rubbing my forehead, I had a bit of a headache.

"10, so-" Luna's sentence was cut off by Elena walking into the room.

"So, you have to get up! You're always the last one up," Elena said coming into our dormitory fully dressed, hair fully done, and make up all on. There was seven girls in our year, including Elena, and she was the only one out of bed.

"Well, what are you doing up so early?" I asked her raising one of my eyebrows.

"I went to get my school schedule early, so I can start studying and be top of the class, as I always am.  I took the liberty of getting you guys your schedules too," Elena said handing a schedule to me, Cho and Luna.

"Thanks," I said taking the schedule out of her hand. I continued,"And anyway, you never have to study to be top of the class. And why are you so serious this morning?"

"Andy and I got into a fight. Nothing serious, just PISSED ME OFF!" she said shouting her last three words. She plunged into her bed, and lay there as if she was paralysed.

"Calm yourself down," a girl called Eva added to our conversation.

Elena sat up in her bed and said,"I most certainly will not. And who asked you to join our conversation?"

Them two had an argument, and Luna just got into the bed beside me. We stuffed our heads under my pillow, and laughed at the sound of Eva and Elena arguing. 

---------------

Luna and I finally got out of bed, and Eva and Elena stopped fighting and were friends again. I was getting ready to go get a very late breakfast. Once again, I was trying to tame my curls, but it just wasn't gunna happen. So in a frustrated grunt, I grabbed my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail. And you could still see the curls at the bottom.

Luna emerged from the bathroom, and said,"You ready?" I just gave her a nod. She added onto her sentence,"Your hair is different today. I like it." I just smiled and rolled my eyes. I linked my arms in her's, and we left the empty common room to get a very late breakfast.

As we entered the common room, I seen Jordan sitting on the couch with some little boy. He made a friend, good. I took my arm out of Luna's, and walked over to them.

"Hey Jordan! Who's your friend?" I said to my little brother with a massive grin on my face.

"Hi Tasia. This is Daniel, Daniel this is my sister Anastasia."

I shook Daniel's tiny hand and said goodbye to them and went back to Luna, who had left without me. That girl was so impatient and silly sometimes. 

I started my long journey to the Great Hall, shivering from the cold. I was thinking about how much I didn't want to start classes tomorrow, when somebody gripped my wrist. My first reaction was to pull away, and that's what I did. Or tried to do, but that person was holding onto my wrist as if their life depended on it. I turned around to see who had so rudely grabbed my wrist like that, to be reminded of my horror on the Hogwarts Express.

"Anastasia, isn't it?" said Draco. 

"Yes," I said, with a large amount of anger in my voice and snapping my wrist out of his hand. When he seen that I was angry, his eyes widened the size of two golf balls. "Don't look so surprised, Draco. It's rude to grab."

"You seriously remind me of something or someone, and I just can't put my finger on it. Especially your hair, and your temper." Draco said to me with a beyond confused look on his face. Damn those bloody curls.