Chapter 2 - You seem...familiar.

Luna and I were both sitting in our carriage, after the others went in the carriage before us. We were waiting for people to come and fill up the carriage so we could get to Hogwarts. We were sitting reading the Quibbler, when Hermione, Harry, Ron and some other boy holding a strange plant were walking towards our carriage.

Harry Potter seemed to get a bit startled by the thestrals. I couldn't see them, but Luna could, and she told me about them. Hopefully I wouldn't ever have to see them, even though Luna likes them, but she's crazy. One of the many reasons I love her.

"I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am," Luna said lowering the Quibbler, she must have been listening to their conversation. They all got on the carriage, and I stood up and gave Hermione, Ron and Harry a hug. I knew them and we were friends, but I'm not as close to them as I would be to my friends from Ravenclaw.

"Everyone, this is Looney L-" Hermione said, cutting off her own sentence. Did she just call Luna looney? I was about to open my mouth and say something when she corrected herself saying,"Luna Lovegood. Harry and Ron, you know Anastasia. Neville this is Anastasia." I gave him a toothless smile, and shook hands with 'Neville'.

-------------

We were all standing outside the Ravenclaw common room, trying to figure out the answer to the riddle so we could get bloody in.

Ross let out a massive growl, and startled all of us. He looked around at us, and laughed. I think he realized how loud that growl was. He stopped laughing suddenly, rolled his eyes and said,"Can you repeat the riddle please?"

The lady in the picture rolled her eyes and said with her deep voice,"At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?"

I couldn't believe that all seven of us had been standing here for so long when the answer was so obvious. I scrunched up my face, and threw my hands into the air and said in a questioning, yet sarcastic tone,"The stars?"

The portrait hole swung open, after standing outside it for at least 20 minutes. After the shouts of praise my friends gave me, the boys and the girls parted ways to our dormitories. 

I walked over to my bed between Elena's and Luna's, and put my trunks on it. I opened one of them, and fished around in it for my hairbrush. I finally found it, and walked over to the long mirror on the wall.

I ran the hairbrush through my hair in attempt to get it straight, but it fell back into its natural, wavy curls that I hated so much. I seen Elena come into sight in the mirror, and she said,"Stop fussing about your curls Tasia, they're gorgeous."

"Lies," I replied to her, scraping the hairbrush through my hair one more time, and I only made it worse. My hair got all frizzy and out of control, it looked worse than Hermione Granger's. 

"Come on, we have to go," Cho said, standing at the door trying to get us out. I let out a growl, exactly like the one Ross let rip a while ago. I threw my hairbrush down on my bed and desperately tried to flatten my hair, backing out of the room.

We met Ross, Andy and Jamie in the common room. We left the happy couple, Elena and Andy, there when they started making out. They were so annoying sometimes.

We sat down at our usual seats at the Ravenclaw table, waiting for the sorting ceremony. There was no doubt in my mind that Jordan was going to be put in Ravenclaw, every single person from my family is a Ravenclaw. 

After we met a complete nutter of a woman called Umbridge, apparently our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, the sorting ceremony began. A little girl called Vanessa Middleton was called up first, and the look of fear on her face was hilarious. But I knew how terrifying it was to be called up first, I was in the situation once.