Chapter I'll See You Again (Final)

Graduation day was bright and beautiful. 

Everything we could've asked for

Everything we could've asked for. The sun shining. The breeze gently tugging at the clouds. The world seemed almost to be giving us its blessing as we took the next step, as we left school, and prepared to leave home.
Her outfit

Her hair

Star wiped down her window in her room

All done. I think my room is about as clean as it can be now. Star said as she wiped her forehead. It's kinda crazy how empty it looks in here. Kyo said looking around. 

I know, right? There's nothing left in your room, either. Star said making Kyo look over at his room. 

Well, not like i have much to leave behind. Plus, we're staying at master's tonight, so... Kyo said as star placed the towel in the water bucket then looked outside. 

So much has happened, but I can't help but remembering the first time I entered this room. Yuki and Shigure were so kind, but me and Tohru were still nervous. I had no idea what to expect. And then, you crashed through the roof! Star said pointing at the ceiling with a smirk. 

Okay. not exactly my finest moment, I guess. Kyo said with his arms crossed smiling back at her. 

It was pretty surprising. Then I tripped and fell into you, then Tohru fell into Shigure and Yuki. And all three of your transformed, which was also even more surprising. Surprising and strange, but... also fun. They've all been these last years. I've enjoyed the days i spent with all of you. Never perfect but always precious. Like jewels to treasure. It's sad, you know? Saying goodbye to them. Star started to cry. I'm sad. And maybe i wouldn't have been if i hadn't loved it here so much. I guess the greater the love, the lonelier the goodbye. Kyo walked over to star and hugged her.