Chapter 7 Tying Up Lose Ends

A/N I noticed people skipped a whole chapter I put out. If your confused go back and read chapter 5. It just an a quick announcement. Also trigger warning abuse and violence.

Hello akimitsu. Star said with a monotone voice. Hey babe come in! Akimitsu said letting star walk in. star took off her shoes. Akimitsu stared at star's every movement. The outfit she wore was and all black outfit with a black tee-shirt and and black pants while wearing her mother's gang jacket. Akimitsu licked his lips and he stood in front of her smirking. Wanna head up to my room. He asked.
No thanks we can talk i the living room thank you. Star said as she headed to the couch. She could hear akimitsu sigh with frustration. As they both sat down. Star got right to the point.
Look i'm not here to make up with you alright. I'm here to say i've think i've found someone to fill the emptiness in my heart. The emptiness that you've created with your toxic ways. Star said as she stared at him with a blank expression.
Look star i told you i changed listen. Akimitsu said rasing his hand a bit making star flench a bit. Akimitsu put his hand down.
You haven't changed one bit akimitsu your still the same. Star said.
How? Akimitsu asked. With just the single comment you made earlier.
"Hey babe." and "do wanna go to my room?" two things that you always said to me when i came over. Especially why would i go to the place that gives me so many painful memories. The place where you locked me up for hours beating me and forcing yourself on to me. What would you have done if i followed you? Huh? Hit me? Make me be your slut. Show me who's really in charge. Star said while akimitsu glared at her.
So what if i would have. You need to be put back in your place. Ever since you left me and the gang. Your acting like you actually have a say. Akimitsu said with a smirk.
See you haven't changed. I'm going i just wanted to see you and forget you. Because someone has shown me how a boy is supposed act around a girl. Star said getting up. Akimitsu shot up and grabbed her wrist harsly. Making star freeze.
You stupid bitch! I've had enough of your stupid shit. Shut your mouth! Akimitsu said raising his hand about to slap her. Star let him smack her. She was too frozen to do anything.
No! It's happening again. He's gonna beat me! I won't ever get out of here! Why did i come here? Akimitsu was about to strike her again but star saw a image of kyo in her mind then grabbed his wrist. Akimitsu eyes widen in shock. Star then twisted his wrist hearing a crack. Akimitsu fell to his knees in pain.
You stupid slut what have you done! Akimitsu shouted.
Don't forget who broke both your legs. Star said as she stared at him with blank eyes.

Flash backAfter uotani found star at akimitsu house

Flash back
After uotani found star at akimitsu house. She kicked his ass leaving him on the ground. She hugged star who didn't hug her back. Uotani pulled back and saw she was i a dazed like state.
Oh star. Please say something. Uotani said. Star slowly looked over at akimitsu who looked defenseless. She slowly walked over to and grabbed his metal bat. As she dragged it on the floor. Akimitsu looked up at her. Get away from me you stupid bitch! Akimitsu shouted. Call me a bitch one more time... star mumbled.