The dog days are over

Cordelia Rosalie Evans,

My only daughter, my only child. It's ironic that I don't know what to say, don't you think? My entire life I would never shut the bloody fuck up, but now, in this silent house with not a person to speak to it's as if i'm already lying along with the dead.

I'll leave it to you to find the gallows humour in that.

I won't apologize, not because I don't feel remorse for whatever trauma I've caused you, but because you were doomed from the start.

How was I ever supposed to be a mother to someone as extraordinary as you? God cursed you, I knew from when I first laid my eyes on you. I could never be what would make my own child prosper.

Therefore you had to figure it out on your own. You've done well enough so far, and I wish you much luck whenever it is that you may need it. Though I don't think that will be often, you've lived a dreary life and still you live.

I don't know what it is...exactly...that you suffer from. But it's more than I could ever imagine.

Look at your life in perspectives Cordelia. From my worlds point of view you are something of a fairytale.

Hate me or love me I am your mother and you are my daughter.

Inspire you or envy you, you are my daughter and I am your mother.

You are my daughter.

I can die in ease knowing you are my mark on this planet. The best thing I have ever done lived and lives on.

___________

i'm not back i'm just...thinking about it