Not allowed

"Now you suck. We want to talk about sex but we're not allowed. Well you may not like it but you better learn how 'cause it's your turn now. You're wasting your time with lame excuses and lies."

AMOS DIGGORY

the next four chapters are different characters as it leads up to the ball.

"What the hell did you say Amos!?" Cordelia shoves a harsh finger in my face. "I'm serious! She hasn't left the dorm all day and she can't even look me in the eye." The wind blows Cordelias fly away hairs against her face and she aggressively try's to swat them away.

I shove my hands into my pocket and look up to the sky. I hate confrontation, especially with my best mates at that. "I just told her she was the right person at the wrong time," That's technically the truth, right?

"Jesus, Amos," She groans and pinches the bridge of her nose.

Her nose is incredibly small and pointed as of most of her features. The sun light is making her skin illuminate. A truly beautiful woman. I always thought i'd end up with Cordelia at some point, but I don't think we would ever make it as a couple.

"That's muggle Merlin, yeah?" I ask, confused. I thought our talk had went rather well. "She left a bit suddenly,"

"Yeah, she said she had a meeting with Flitwick."

I scoff. "You don't believe that do you?"

"Of course not," Cordelia mutters before she cast a warming charm on the both of us, 'the most useful yet simple spell' she calls it.

"How are you and that Lupin bloke?" I inquiry. Cordelia flushes a bit, a sight I rarely see, and smiles.

"He's fine," She says.

I huff. "Just fine? Don't be like that Delia, we haven't talked in ages. I feel like I hardly know you anymore!" I jeer with a smile.

She looks at me guilty and frowns. "You're right. I'm sorry," Cordelia smilies at me as she begins to walk back into the castle. "He's not fine actually, I think i'm just so infatuated with him that I don't even care about the circumstances."

I part my lips but she speaks before me, "Don't ask what the circumstances are," I close my mouth. "I don't know Diggy, i've really never liked someone this much. And I don't think he feels the same, it's killing me."

For a split second I wonder if thats how i'm making Iris feel. If only she knew how monumentally I fucked up.

"Jesus," Is all I can say.

"Exactly."

We're back inside the warm walls of Hogwarts when I pull her down a dark hallway.

"Ah! What the fuck?" She yells.

I press my hand against her lips, "Sh! Cordelia, I have to tell you something. I screwed up, so, so bad." My voice comes out small and cracked as I remove my hand from her mouth.

Her eyes soften and she puts a hand on my cheek, "Hey, what's wrong? Relax, I'm sure it's nothing we can't handle."

We. That makes me feel a bit better.

"IgotAshlynnpregnant." I say all in one breath.

Cordelia freezes and slowly pulls her hand from my face. "What."

I inhale deeply, "I got Ashlynn pregnant, found out on your birthday." I can't avoid this by looking at the ceiling, so I stare deep into her eyes. For a moment I feel grounded, completely secure, until she slides her back down the wall and sits. I follow her actions and sit down on the dingy floor.