I'm worried about you (requested)

"Okay, I think I'm finally done." You said as you wiped your lips and flushed the toilet in the cramped stall.

Taylor was sitting on the floor behind you, comfortingly rubbing your back as you took a moment to recover from the awful morning sickness that hit you hard.

Of course, it had to hit you now, when you're out at breakfast with her parents and Austin.

You just recently told them about your pregnancy and they're over the moon for you and Taylor as you prepare to start a new chapter of your lives together.

It was embarrassing to get up and run to the public restroom with Taylor following behind you but your body had given you no choice, as it usually does.

"I'm worried about you." She mumbled as she let out a sad sigh. "I hate seeing you so sick."

"Yeah but it comes along with being pregnant." You said as you leaned back against her.

"I know it does, my love. It's just that it always seems to happen in the worst places. The car, restaurants, backstage at shows, and interviews. Also, I just want to know why they call it morning sickness when it happens all day."

You chuckled as she began to brush her fingers along your arms.

"I've been wondering the same thing."

She smiled a little as she put her chin on your shoulder.

"Should we go home? They'll understand if we do. I want you to be comfortable, especially in case you get sick again."

"No, I'll be okay."

"Are you sure?" She frowned as you turned to face her. "If you feel sick, I'd rather get you home so you can curl up in bed and rest."

"Taylor, baby, I know you're worried and I understand it. But I'll be okay. I'd rather stay here and enjoy time with your family."

She looked a little hesitant to agree as you looked into her eyes.

"Baby, come on, I need to socialize. I feel a little better and if I feel like I need to go home, I'll tell you. I promise."

She nodded and kissed your temple softly before standing up.

You both washed your hands quickly and then exited the bathroom, heading back out to her parents and brother.

"There you are, honey. Are you okay?" Andrea asked as you and Taylor sat back down at the table.

"Yeah, I'm alright." You assured her as Taylor placed her hand on your thigh.

"I know these moments of being pregnant aren't very fun but in the end, it'll all be worth it. I can promise you that."

Laying your head on Taylor's shoulder, you smiled at the thought before putting your hand on your stomach.

"We can't wait," Taylor said with a grin as she put her hand over yours, unable to hold back her smile as she thought about the future with you and the baby.