look what you made me do (requested)

Today is the big day.

The day Taylor begins filming her newest scene for her newest music video.

You came along to support her, excited to witness the magic of watching her film every scene that she's got all planned out for the video.

It's called Look What You Made Me Do and you've been hooked on the song from the very first time Taylor let you listen to it.

It's easily one of your absolute favorite songs Tay has made so far and you just know the video is going to be so good.

Usually, when you come on set with Taylor, she wants you by her side through everything that takes place throughout filming the video - big and small.

But she was being a little secretive today, saying that she didn't want you back while she got her makeup done because she wanted to surprise you with the look.

You were intrigued and agreed, deciding that if that's what she wanted, you'd patiently wait for her to show you.

It was easier said than done.

You're a little antsy because it's taking her quite some time.

You've occupied yourself with your phone and looking around the set, doing almost anything you can think of to pass the time.

Tired of staring at your phone screen, you locked it and slid your phone into your pocket. You let out a sigh as you looked around, but you didn't look behind you.

That's where Taylor was at.

Seeing you waiting outside of her dressing room, she slowly snuck up behind you, her footsteps as quiet as possible as she walked to you.

She slowly reached out to place her hands on your shoulders, her fingers inching closer and closer to rest on your soft skin.

Eventually, they made contact, and you jumped.

"Boo!" She yelled and you turned around, screaming loudly over seeing her dressed as a zombie in front of you.

You jumped up and Taylor went wide-eyed, suddenly remembering that you tend to get lightheaded when startled too easily.

"Are you okay? You're not going to pass out, right?" She asked as she held back her laughter from scaring you.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Tay." You said and put your hand over your pounding heart, feeling perfectly fine since you recognized her pretty fast.

It was only those bright blue eyes and that sweet voice that made you recognize her so quickly.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have even known it was her. The makeup was so well done that she looked like an actual zombie. You were just in awe over how incredible she looked.

It was quiet for a moment before you both burst into giggles from the scare you had.

"You look amazing!" You said through your laughter as she walked to you.

"Yeah? Do I look like a real zombie?" She asked as she made a silly face, almost pretending to be one.

"Oh, absolutely. You scared the hell out of me at first."

"Thank you, darling." She grinned as she placed her hands on your hips.

"This video is going to be amazing. I can already tell."

"Oh, I hope so. With all of the ideas I have, I think it's going to be one of my favorites yet."

You stared at her with a look of pride in your eyes, so proud over how far she's come.

It's nice seeing her so excited to work with music again and it's nice seeing her have such a great time. For so long there, you worried she might never feel this joy again.

But she's too passionate for that and the music she's been working so hard on has to be some of your favorites of her so far.

You haven't been together for too long, for a few months now, but they've been some of the best of your life and to say you're proud of her feels like the biggest understatement.

"I love you." You said and watched her blue eyes sparkle.

"I love you too, baby." She grinned and kissed your cheek. "I think it's about time to start."

"Go crush it, Tay. It's going to be amazing."

She gave you a quick hug and kiss before she walked across the room, ready for this new chapter.