would it be enough if I could never give you peace? (requested)

"So? What is that you wanted to talk about?" You asked Taylor as you put down your drink and stared at her, giving her your full attention.

The look in your eyes was making her heart flutter.

The fact that you stopped along your way here to her house to grab her favorite drink and the smile on your face as you stared at her adoringly was only making her heart flutter more.

You put your hand on her thigh and she put hers over yours immediately after.

You were brushing your thumb across her soft skin to try to get her to talk to you. She was nervous; you could see it in her eyes.

"Tay? Talk to me. It's okay."

She took in a deep breath before she started to brush her thumb across your knuckles.

"Can you believe we've known each other for almost three months now?" She asked, chuckling in disbelief. "I know it was only a few days ago that we confessed our feelings for each other... that's what we need to talk about."

"Oh..." you said, swallowing thickly afterward. "Do you not like me like that anymore?"

"What? No, that's not it at all, y/n. I swear." She assured before she wrapped her fingers around yours, squeezing them comfortingly. "I like you. A lot. I have from the first day I met you."

"Oh, thank goodness." You giggled and she did the same. "You know I like you too, Taylor. So, talk to me. Tell me what's wrong."

She stopped smiling and let out a heavy sigh before she looked back up at you.

"You need to know that dating me isn't going to be so easy. We won't have the normal relationship that you're probably used to having with other people before..."

"Oh, Taylor,"

"I want you to be my girlfriend. I want that more than anything in the world. Because I'm crazy about you. But it's not easy being my partner. There won't be much privacy. People might crowd around us if they spot us while we're out. There's paparazzi, people constantly spewing negativity, judging you for everything you do and say. It's hard sometimes."

"I understand that." You said and cracked a smile, hoping you could cheer her up a little.

"I can give you a lot. I'd give you the world if I could. You deserve that. But there's one thing I can't give you: peace. With the life I live, I can't give you peace. Would everything else I give you be enough if I can't give that to you?"

She was pouring out her heart to you, giving you a little warning about the life you'll live too, simply because you'll be her other half.

She's trying not to let it show because she doesn't want to persuade you into something that might make you uncomfortable, but she's feeling hopeful; so hopeful. She wants you more than anything. She wants you to be hers and wants to be yours, only yours.

You can see it in her eyes and it was one of the sweetest things you've ever seen before.

"Yes, Taylor." You said and she let out a sigh of relief over your words. "Listen to me, darling. All I want is you. I like you more than I've ever liked anyone before. I know that you go through a lot and that it won't always be easy or perfect. But I'll be with you and that is all I care about."

"Yeah? You mean it?" She asked, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Yes. With all of my heart. You are amazing. I can handle anything that happens when I'm with you, as long as I'm with you. As long as I'm yours and you're mine, I know everything will be just fine."

"Okay." She smiled. "Then, let's make it official... girlfriend."

"Okay, girlfriend." You giggled and kissed her cheek, making her heart skip a beat.

She swore to herself, right then and there, that she was going to do whatever she had to do to keep you safe and happy.

She's crazy about you and she never wants to let you go.