Broken in Love

Arohi leaned on his shoulders ....and placed her head on his shoulders ...A quick tear ran down her cheeks wetting his shirt ......

Neil felt his shirt dampening in her tears and quickly stood up jerking her ....shocking her ...

Arohi was stunned and speechless seeing him move like that .......her eyes were tearing apart and her moth was wide open due to shock....

Neil... Arohi called out in her broken and shivering voice.......

Neil took a step back from her...

She saw his feet move farer from her and her heart pained .....

Arohi immediately stood up ....staring at him all the way....

Neil, We can work this out!!!! she kept her hands on his shoulders sounding so desperate to hold him in her life...

Neil shrugged her hands off making her go vback few steps to steady herself...

We are done Arohi..... !!!! neil said in one go in a shrewd tone and turned his back and started walking away from her......

Arohi had lost it at this moment... She had tried all things to saave this one relationship she had in her life...but now she had failed ....No, Neil had failed her....

She saw him walk away from her as if their relationship meant nothing...she meant nothing....

Atleast have he guts to say this neil Arohi yelled making neil stop from moving any further...

Arohi continued yelling Why are you breaking up with me??? Neil stood there without facing her , is eyes finally shed those tears that he had held up all this time....

He had never seen Arohi this vulnerable, but now hearing her voice shriek in fear and shock he felt a uneasiness in his mind...

He wanted to turn and hug her tight and take her in his warmth, but he knew what had to be done......

He wiped his tears and walked away from her .....

While Arohi saw him quietly....

In that silence, Her heart broke tearing her apart with every shred it broke and scarring her for life.....

****************************************

This was 5 Years ago.....

Now Arohi had gone away from her family and was a successful surgeon in a hospital..

And by this time her heart had hardened like a rock...

Breakups without a closure or hard to move on from...

Because you go on vicious circle and try hard to find a reason why the things happened happened with you and end blaming yourself....

But Arohi being the strong women she is, fought with her feelings and focused more on her career....

She sighed as she herself in the mirror....

Today was the litmus test for her ... to find out how strong she was....

For she was going to face Neil after all these years...

It should not bother her, now that it has five years but somewhere in her heart she was afraid her heart will melt once she sees him...

Arohi sighed again...

Her phone rang... It was cab driver that she had booked...

She answered and came down from her hotel and got into the cab....