"Your scars are what makes you beautiful.."

Happy -very belated- birthday Kiibo! 

Kiibo is very different from the rest of his classmates. It's obvious to see since he is a robot after all. Kiibo maybe a robot, but that doesn't mean he knows everything about everything. His master never programmed him to know that, only to be a teenage and grow and develop as time goes on. Kiibo believes that he has as much right as a human does. But so help him, if Ouma doesn't stop asking 'does robots have dicks?', and making mean comments, Kiibo is actually going to send him to court with the case of him being robophobic.. 

Kiibo may not understand human emotions to its full extend, but he does notice the signs. Like when someone was happy or sad. Things like that. But there's something about Ichika that draws him in. He doesn't exactly know what but he doesn't mind it, just curious. Kiibo still has many things to learn about. One of those things are the  marks that people had on their skin. Some had a few of those marks on their body, while others have their whole body littered in them. Ichika was one of the latter. It always made him curious to what those were. Apparently they were called scars.

Kiibo walked down the dorm hallway and knocked on the door to Ichika's room. Ichika's  arms and thighs were covered in scars from what little Kiibo could see on a day to day basis. Why not ask about scars to someone who has a few? He waited for Ichika to answer. Her cheerful voice could be heard from inside her room before she opened the door with a wide smile and greeted Kiibo. Ichika wore a simple tank top and shorts, so Kiibo could see all of the scars that littered her arms and legs. It was more than Kiibo actually expected.

"Kiibo! What's up?"

"Hello Aki-Chan, if it's okay with you. Could we hang out?" Kiibo asked, suddenly feeling his systems start to overheat lightly. He didn't know why that was happening since he was fine just a few seconds ago and he had Miu check him over a day ago.

"Yeah, come in." Ichika moved to the side to let Kiibo in, which he gave a curt nod of thanks and walked in.

"Your scars. If your not offended by me asking of course, but why do you have so many?"

"Nah, it's alright Kiib's. I'm not offended. It's from where I do parkour! I maybe the ultimate parkourist, but that doesn't mean I don't make mistakes when doing my talent. Each one of my scars were caused by different ways I failed to complete parkour." Ichika informed and dragged Kiibo down to sit with her on her bed.

"So, your saying, it's kind of like your scars are little stories scattered on your body?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Mind if you tell me the story of how this one was made?" Kiibo pointed to a scar that was on her left arm, by her elbow. Ichika looked at the scar and nodded.

"Yeah, sure! If I remember correctly, I think I was in a competition at the time. I jumped to a high platform that was rough and ragged. I didn't have a great grip on it when I jumped, but still managed to get onto the platform anyway. As I did so though, I scrapped my elbow on the surface, causing it to bleed and now the scar you see today!"

"And this one?" Kiibo then pointed to a small scar on Ichika's thigh and she laughed.

"Oh, that one was from where I did a duck and roll during a practise routine. I cut my thigh on a small rock that was stuck in the ground as I did so. It was minor but stung alot." Ichika spoke dismissively, but Kiibo's metal eyebrows furrowed in concern. Kiibo noticed how worried he was. It wasn't unusual for Kiibo to be concerned for his friends, but hearing how a small scar hurt Ichika made his system feel cold, colder than usual.

"Does it still hurt? If it does, I have some knowledge on first aid that Iruma-Chan programmed me with!"  Kiibo says with worry in his tone. Ichika blinks at him before smiling softly.

"No, not anymore! These are really old scars Kiibo, look." Ichika explained and took Kiibo's hand to gently press it against her thigh to where the scar was. The simple contact made Kiibo feel flustered and his face turn red with embarrassment.

"A-Ah, I'm g-glad your feeling alright..!" Kiibo stuttered out making Ichika giggle in amusement.

"Kiibo, your going red? Are you okay?" She smirks and looks Kiibo in the eyes with faux concern escaping. Kiibo whines lowly before Ichika gasped.

"Oh.. Is it because your touching my thigh? Wow Kiibo, quite the dirty minded thinker, aren't you?~" She teased and laughed as Kiibo made a pathetic noise from the back of his throat. Ichika removed his hand from her thigh and held it with both hands.

"I'm just teasing you Kiibo!" She continues to giggle while Kiibo feels like his about to combust as his systems slowly overheat. The way Ichika is making his system overheat, the way she made him flustered more than anyone else, the way she makes him drawn to her. . Was this the feelings, or at least close to the feelings other people feel when in love..? Did Kiibo like Ichika?

Yeah, he guess he does..

As the realisation hits Kiibo, he smiles to himself. He closed the hand Ichika was holding around hers and smiles at Ichika with as much genuine adoration as Kiibo's eyes could muster. It made Ichika's giggles come to a halt and her cheeks to dust with a light blush at the affection of the previously flustered robot. There was a long moment of the two just looking each other in the eyes with comfort and affection unsaid, a long moment that made Kiibo, positive he liked Ichika.

 And so he let his hand slip from hers and asks if she has any other scars on her body.  Ichika lifts her shirt up from her side to show a large scar on the dip of her waist and a few others of what he could see beneath her shirt. Kiibo's cold metallic fingers, gently brushed over the scar on Ichika's waist. It made her flinch and her breath hitched at the coldness, with a shaky sigh escaping her, not expecting his fingers to be there nor be ticklish. Ichika watched Kiibo look at her scar with interest.

"I won't lie.. When I first started getting my scars, I wasn't proud of them. It showed the mistakes I made with parkour, so for a long while, I hid them. It's probably only these past recent years, that I've gained the confidence to show them off and be proud." Ichika spoke and Kiibo looked at Ichika with worry before it softened to relief.

"I think your scars are what make you beautiful Aki-Chan.. I-I mean, your already beautiful but.. Your scars are what makes you, you, correct?" Kiibo quickly waves his hands in front of him in retreat but calms down, a visible blush on his cheeks. Ichika simply looks at him, blinking before nodding, a blush dusting her cheeks too.

"Yeah, your right. Thanks Kiibo." Ichika gives him a kind smile before kissing his cheek. Knowing well the boy would soon become flustered. When he stuttered and his face went red, Ichika laughed with amusement and adoration. For the rest of the day, Ichika showed most of the visible scars she was willing to show to Kiibo and explained how she got them. Kiibo listening to each in content.

Yeah. Kiibo really likes Ichika. Maybe he should ask Miu to add a function to him on how to really express and feeling his liking to her..

-----------
1301 words