4 | I Cant sleep

" Jun? Where are you ?," Both Uncle Malik and Hanis search for him around the house compound yet, they didn't even found him nearby.

A couple of minutes later , they found a group of kids try to pick up on a boy. The poor boy is utterly consumed by intense and paralysing terror as a cat was brought approaching him.

"There's no boy who's scared by a mere cat!"

" I'm not scared!,"

"Jun!," Uncle Malik swiftly pick him up and check on him, his heart could not help but palpitates with anxiety. Hanis stares at the kids straight in the eyes.

"Kids, I warned you about bullying multiple times didn't I ?,"

"Uncle Malik, we're not bullying him ! We try to help him overcome his fear. He will never be a real man if he still scared of a cat like a wimp," said a 12 years old boy in a bowl haircut. He stepping forward bravely as he's the leader of the boys. His chest is even more forward, proudly thinking that he'll look brave enough.

" Bullshit ! Come to me one by one and I'll beat your ass up! Using cat as a shield is more like a wimp!,"

"Jun , relax. Kids, you shouldn't have done that. A real man is someone who will not hurt others unreasonably and he can choose how and when to overcome his fear by himself. Your reasons cannot justify your actions towards others if you hurt them,"

A disdainful expression was shown on their faces , they do not agree with uncle Malik. From their point of view, it is not that serious ,the kids just want to have fun and tease Jun a little. However, they don't want to hear lengthy advices from Uncle Malik even more so they  moves away quickly, leaving the cat behind.

" You okay , Jun?," Uncle Malik wipes away dusts and dry leaves on Jun's shirt.

"I'm okay, I couldn't control myself when I saw that cat. Then I bumped into those boys a seconds later. I'm not physically hurt" He seems a little bit disappointed on himself .

" Thank god, you're safe. Kids on this village can be a little bit aggressive,"  Uncle Malik picks up the cat and handed it to Hanis.
She gently hugs it and steps few inches away from Jun.

Since that incident , Jun stays silent. His expression is gloomy.
After dinner, Uncle Malik sets up blanket and two sets of comfy pillow for Jun.

" Jun, you can spend the night in this guest room first for the time being,"
" Thanks Uncle Malik," Jun's expression is grim but he tries his best to gives that gentleman the sweetest smile.

Jun is now alone in that room, his expression still the same. His mouth is shut and his gaze is cold. He unbuttoned his shirt one  by one, revealing a mark on his left chest . The mark is in soft red colour ,shaped like a crescent moon, half a palm sized. He caresses that mark, and then brings himself to continues laying on the blanket.
" Some things never change and this is upsetting,"

He stares blankly on the ceiling, his views went blurred. He fell asleep instantly.
_______________________________________________________________
" You try to act though? Girl shouldn't do that,"

Somewhere in the semi-darkness, three princes gather around a girl and jokingly tossed her around. Sometimes, they pretend to step on the girl's dress to tear it up. That little girl wont take it easy either, she successfully landed a few punch on their faces, leave it with a bruise and wound.

"You piece of shit! You should've coming to me one by one if you're brave enough. You guys literally have no balls," She taunted with a sneer.

They push her back stronger and it makes her stumbling behind. Two of the boys forcefully tie her hands.