Chapter 14-Her First

Okay just a warning here, this chapter is for mature readers only, just saying.  There is sexual content in this chapter, so read at your own risk.  You have been warned. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Riza's POV

Roy froze, and stood up straighter.  His hands found mine and he loosened my hold on him as he turned to face me.  I looked up into his dark eyes, as he stared into mine.  I was ready, I think, but I don't know what it is that I am doing.  He took my face in his hands as he looked at me.  He watched me closely.  My hands went to his wrists and then I kissed him.  I tried to show him how much I cared and wanted him through the kiss and I am guessing he got the message.  He pulled away slightly, just enough to speak, his lips were barely touching my own.  "Riza?"  I managed to nod my head slowly.  He looked into my eyes again and then captured my lips with his own. 

I smiled against his lips, and I felt him do the same.  He began to walk me backwards, towards the bedroom.  When he stopped walking I knew that we were in my bedroom.  I began to get more nervous than I have ever been before.  Am I really going to do this?  Do I really want this?  Roy's hands traced down my sides and to my thighs.  His hands stopped at my mid thighs where the hem of my dress was located.  Roy ever so slowly began to pull the dress higher, and higher.  His hands were now touching the bare skin of my hips as he continued his way up, but not before he traced every inch of my newly exposed skin that was once under my black dress.  My breath hitched when his hands met my breasts and I could feel him smirking.  He made his way higher and eventually we had to break away from the other so he could lift the dress over my head.  I raised my arms up as he lifted the dress over my head and then he threw it somewhere in the room.  His eyes never left mine.  He could see that I was nervous and a bit afraid, because I could see it reflecting off of his eyes.  He knew how I felt. 

His hands went to my bare waist.  My hands went to his chest and I slowly began to unbutton his shirt.   He watched me work as I undid his shirt.  I looked back into his eyes once the last button was undone.  I traced his abs, over the scar he had on his side, and then up his chest and to his shoulders.  I slid his shirt down and it fell to the floor.  My hands went back to his shoulders and he was still looking into my eyes.  The more clothing that is removed the more nervous I become.  I slipped my heels off, and Roy kicked off his own shoes, our eyes never leaving the others.  I tried to smile, but I was so nervous.  Roy began to caress my face before he leaned down to kiss me.  I soon felt him lowering me down, and I trusted him.  I felt the soft bed beneath me as he covered me from above with his own body.  His chest pressed to mine, and something came over me that I didn't fully understand.  We still had too much clothing on.  My hands had a mind of their own and began to undo his pants.  He pulled back a bit surprised, but I captured his lips in mine before he could say anything, or stop me.  I pulled on his pants and he helped me take them off.  He kicked his pants to the floor and I heard them hit the ground.  I smiled against his lips as he hands began to wonder over me, and I didn't mind.  One of his hands went to my back and slid up until he came to my bra strap.  He unclasped my bra and slowly pulled it off of my body.  I tried to cover myself, but he wouldn't let me.  "You are beautiful, do not hide from me."  He kissed me again before he left small kisses down my neck, and then down the rest of my body.  He made his way to my hips and next thing I knew is that my underwear was ripped off of me and thrown somewhere in my room.  He made his way back up to my lips, and I kissed him hard.  He still had his boxers on and I wanted them off of him.  I reached down to the hem of his boxers and he grabbed my hand. 

"Are you sure about this?"  I nodded my head and kissed him again.  He stood up and reached down picking up his pants as he searched his pockets.  He pulled something out, it was in a square shaped like wrapper.  I know what that is.  Okay well, safety first, I am glad he thought of that.  Although why it was in his pocket I do not know, did he know this would happen.  He climbed back on me and held himself up on his elbows. 

"Someone came prepared."  I told him, although I do not know where I found my voice.

"I have been keeping a few on me just in case you decided that you wanted to do this."

"That's clever of you."

"I can think for myself thank you."

"I see that."  I smiled at him and he smirked down at me.  He kissed me again, and my hands went back to his boxers, we both took them off together, and soon we were both in our birthday suits.  He pulled away slightly. 

"Riza last chance.  Are you sure you want to do this?"  He caressed my cheek with one of his hands. 

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and let it out, I opened my eyes to look at him, the man that I have loved for years.  "Yes, I am sure."

He opened the condom and put it on.  How is that going to fit?  He looked back up at me and positioned himself.  "Ready?"

"Ready."  My hands went to his back, his arms by my head.  He caressed my face with his hands and he kissed me with so much passion, that it made me dizzy.  I felt pain shoot up my body, and I felt like I was being torn apart.  My nails dug into his back and I heard him groan.  I cried out into his mouth, and he stilled his movements.  He pulled away to look into my eyes and I felt a tear fall.  He wiped the tear away as more began to make their way into my eyes.  "I'm sorry Riza."  He told me as he looked down at me.  He slowly began to move again, and another tear fell.  He stilled once more and watched me carefully.  I looked up at him, I love him, but this hurts.  I could see it in his eyes, he didn't like hurting me, then something else flashed through his eyes causing my hold on him to tighten.  I want this.  He raised an eyebrow at me.  "Just give me a minute."  I managed to say as I gasped because talking alone hurt, strange. 

After a moment or two, I nodded to give him the go ahead.  He began to move again, and I cried out once more.  He placed kisses all over my face, down my neck while whispering sweet nothings into my ears.  This continued for a while until the pain began to subside.  He moved once more and then I screamed in pain.  He stilled and a few moments passed before he moved again, although when he moved I felt no pain, but pleasure.  A sound that I have never made before left my lips and Roy seemed to love it.  It encouraged him even more than I thought a sound could.  He continued to move and his hands found mine.  He pinned them over my head, and our fingers laced together.  I moaned out his name as he did mine. 

"I love you Riza."

Tears fell from my eyes at his words and I couldn't help but to repeat them.

The world seem to fade away, and it was only the two of us.  Nothing else mattered in this moment, just us, the way he looked at me, the way he kissed me, the way we moved together in sync.  How I loved this man. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter.  Let me know what you all think so far.  Thank you.

Vote and or Comment please.