Chapter 18

Winry's POV

Ed and I cleaned up the picnic and made our way back to the hotel.  As Ed drove us back he held my hand in his, running his hand over my ring finger from time to time.  I smiled every time he did so, and even when he would bring my hand to his lips and place a kiss on the back of my hand.  I am to marry this amazing man, this man that has been my best friends since I could remember.  He is my life, always has been, and always will be. 

Ed parked the car, and we got out.  He grabbed the picnic basket and the blanket and we both walked to our room.  Ed put everything away, as I told I was going to go take a shower real quick.  As I was washing out the soap from my hair I thought about the ring on my finger.  I wonder...  I will ask when I get done.  I giggled to myself, it would be so Ed if I am correct.

Once dressed and ready for bed, I left the bathroom.  I walked to the living room in the hotel room and saw Ed reading one of his Alchemy books.  I sat down next to him, with my wet hair put into a towel on the top of my head.  He closed the book and looked at me, a smile appeared on his face.

"Ed?"

"Yes."

"Did you happen to you know???"  I wiggled my hand in his face with the ring in plain sight.

"And if I did?"

"Well..."  I moved closer to him and ran one of my hands down his chest.  "I would say that, it is so you, and I love it."

"Well for your information, I transmuted the ring, the diamond I bought and attached it myself, so yes.  I did do what you think I did."  He smirked.  I kissed his cheek. 

"I love it." 

He took my face in his hands, "and I love you."  I loved how he said it.  The way he looked at me, as if he was afraid he would lose me. 

"Go take a shower Mr." 

"Yes ma'am."  I smiled at that and he left to go get ready for bed.  After a few minutes I followed after him.  Although instead of going to the bathroom I went to the bedroom.  I laid down in bed, and pulled the covers over me.  I was just starting to fall asleep when I heard Ed exit the bathroom.  He walked over and took the towel off of my head gently and put it back in the bathroom.  He climbed into bed and laid down behind me, his arm wrapping around me.  I sighed and rolled over.  His hair was wet, but I didn't care.  I ran my fingers through his wet hair, and smiled.  He moved, now hovering over me he kissed me.  I smiled into the kiss, and could feel him smiling against my lips as well.  I giggled when he pulled away slightly and licked the side of my face.

"Ed?"

"What?"  I just shook my head at him.  This boy no man is crazy, but I love him. 

"What took you so long?"  I asked him.

"I wanted it to be perfect."

"You really are amazing, you know that right?"

"I do now."

I giggled and pulled him back down to my lips.  "Edward?"

"Yes?"

"When do you want to start helping me plan for the wedding?"  He froze and I couldn't read his facial expression.

"Isnt that what you women do?"

"Sort of, but it is our wedding, so I want your opinion on things."

"I just want it to be perfect for you, as long as you are happy, then I am happy.  I will pay for everything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, winry."

"Well there are a few things that you have to do yourself you know."

"And I am sure you will tell me what these things are?"

"Yes, but maybe later."  He raised an eye brow, he didn't have time to react as I rolled us over.  I was now straddling him.  I laid down on his chest and kissed him as if I need him for air.  I kissed him like I would never see him again.  This man is too good to be true, I never thought that this day would come, that he would propose to me, that he would tell me that he loved me, but it did.

"Edward?"  I asked as I looked down at him.  His hands cupping my face, he caressed me with so much love and passion in his eyes, which also seemed to hold a bit of lust.  I looked down at him, only then to be flipped back over and onto my back.  I looked up to meet his eyes.  I knew, and I wanted.  I pulled for him to come closer, but he seemed a bit hesitant, like he wasn't sure what to do, like he wasn't sure he should do this now, like we shouldn't.  I don't care where we are, just as long as I am with him.  He gave in and met my lips.  Tears left my eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I love you so..."  I didn't get to finish because of his lips on mine.  "I love you Edward Elric."

"And I love you Winry Rockbell."  I smiled, knowing that soon that will no longer be my last name in the future.  I smiled more as he kissed down my neck, and he began to pleasure me in a way I never thought could exist.  He loved me in a way I thought you only found in fairy tales.  He loved me, he really loved me, and I loved him in return. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think? 

Vote

Comment

Share

Also check out some of my other works please.  Thank you.

Ten votes, and Five comments for this chapter guys.