Chapter 7

Recap: Winry's POV

I pulled away from him and walked to my desk. I sat down and got busy. I felt his eyes on me the entire time I worked, although it didn’t bother me. It made me feel better actually, knowing that he was there. It soon began to get dark out side, because the lighting in my room was fading, and fading fast. Soon Ed was whispering in my ear. “Winry its time for dinner.”

“No I have to finish this.”

“No you need to eat.”

“No I need to finish this.”

“Winry I will throw you over my shoulder and carry you down there, or, you can get up and walk your self, its your choice.”

Ha I would like to see him try. I continued working on his leg, when all of a sudden, I was pulled back, away from my desk, and thrown over his shoulder. He wasn’t kidding, he really meant it. I started hitting his back as he carried me downstairs and into the kitchen. “Edward Elric you put me down right now.”

“Okay.”

He put me in a seat at the table and then sat next to me, as Granny started making plates and handing them to everyone. Tonight was chicken, rice, and carrots. Yummmy. Everyone was staring at Ed and I. Ed stopped eating and looked at them. He balled his fist. “Is there a problem.”

“nope no problem here brother.”

Then granny “Ed winry is there something you would like to share?”

Ed blushed, he actually blushed, aww how cute he is. “I am almost done with Ed’s leg and I was letting him help me, if he told me a little more about alchemy, so that I could finally understand what he is talking about.”

He looked at me and everyone said ‘oh’ and focused on their food. Ed mouthed a thanks and I nodded. He is so going to never hear the end of it later. Hahahaha, alchemy boy, just you wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winry’s POV

After we finished eating, I pulled Ed up to my room.

“Can we talk, please.”

“I figured you dragged me up here for a reason.”

“I did, so umm.” I started rubbing my hands together, and I was getting nervous. “Ed what you said to me, before you left……”

I looked at him, and I felt a tear fall down my face. He stepped towards me and then wiped my tear away with his thumb.

“Do you not want others to know?”

“I did it again.” He pulled me into his arms. “I made you cry again. Honestly I thought you forgot.”

I pulled away slightly so that I could look up at him. “How could I forget, you said you would give me your whole life.”