▪︎ Chapter 18 ▪︎

Y/N POV

"Here comes the aeroplane~" Heizou giggled as he waved the spoon around the air. I just stared at him. This is stupid.

He was treating me like a small child who caught the flu.

"Can you both speed this up?" Gorou muttered under his breath.

"Excuse me?"

"You have been saying 'here comes the aeroplane' for about an hour! Y/N has only finished half of the soup." Gorou sighs as he slouches down on the chair beside the couch where Sayu was sleeping.

"Fine… I'll speed it up"

After that long feeding session. I was immediately informed about the current situation. Nana, Fatui, and everything in between.

"You ok Y/N?" Heizou asked while I nodded.

"Yes.. it's just a lot to take in…" I sighed, looking up at the white and bright ceiling.

"How is Ayaka…" I asked while Gorou said Ayaka would be dispatched from the hospital tomorrow and so would I.

"May we come in?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yes you may."

"Albedo? Jean??" I looked at them in a daze. Why were they here? "Albedo you might want to tell Y/N the news…" Jean crossed her arms and leaned onto the doorframe as Albedo walked toward us. He handed me a piece of paper with Barbara's signature.

Hello Aiko.

We would like to inform you that the new song is out and running. The biggest Teyvat pop concert will be coming up soon at Liyue stadium. We will start planning the pre event once you get better. We are at least planning to get the concert in under three weeks.

See you then

Barbara

Head of COCOGOAT ENT 

"The event may be Fatui's master plan" Albedo pointed out. "How… and… why?" I asked. "Debt." Jean cuts in.

We all turned to her in confusion. "Y/N. Remember the letter you and Albedo found in my sis- Barbara's office. "

Jean tossed a file to Heizou and he caught it without any trouble.

He took the letter out and began to read it put loud.

Dear Barbara

It's that time of yyear again. The annual grand event oof Cocogoatu ENT. Ever since yourr first team 4NEMO had kicked off. T-pop had skyrocketedd. For this skyrocketing company we invite you to perform at Stone gate Auditorium in threee months time. Please letb us know the equipment, stage set up and any important details to the smallest ones. We wish for tthis event to go smoothly in honour of this day.

P.S: Barbara, don't forget our deal from your last letter...

Kind regards.

Tufia.

"Wait…" Heizou took a pen out of his pocket and began to circle some world's. "I see I don't need to explain." Jean smiled while our gaze turned to Heizou. "It's a code. The extra letter is a sentence. 'Your Debt.' Plus if you rearrange the name you get 'Fatui' meaning…"

"Cocogoat ENT is in debt"

The room stood in silence. You could practically hear the clocks from the other rooms. "Then this all makes sense now…"

"What do you mean Y/N" Gorou asked.

"This is just a theory but…"

"But?"

"What if the Fatui is collecting their debt by claiming the lives of 4NEMO. With their name skyrocketing. The Value, the fame, the money increases. Would mean that the value of 4NEMO is indeed more than the Original debt." I suggested. Jean nodded at my statement.

"That is a good theory…"Jean praised while Heizou butted in "That wouldn't explain why the doctor and his.. assistant is after you." Jean's eyes widened as Albedo let out the slightest of gasp.

"No need to worry. I'm a tough cookie. I'll be fine." I laughed it off.

"Anyways… visiting time will be over soon. Let's all take our leave and pick up Y/N and Ayaka and start a meeting at my house. This case could begin reaching its very peak… and soon its finale."

We all nodded and said our goodbyes. Leaving me yet all alone.

I should check 'Aiko's' phone.
I reached up to the phone and powered it on.
Before dozens of notifications popped up.

Hu tao 

Oya oya! Aiko Aiko! I have a coupon for you reserved!  Don't die though~

Yanfei

It's sad to see you in hospital… I hope you get better! P.s Hu tao has a a coupon ready for you… which I don't think is necessary at all but she insisted to give you the best funeral ever… this girl-

Albedo

Feel better soon.

Venti

EHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HOW DID YOU GET RUNNED OVER BY A TRUCK! YOU NEED TO LOOK BOTH WAYS! BOTH. WAYS. AND NEVER J WALK OR U WILL J WALK YOURSELF TO CELESTIAL!!!! JUST USE THE CROSSINGGGGG. AND ISTTA THAT IF THAT DRIVER WAS DRUNK! I'LL HAPPILY GET DRUNK AND RUN HIM OVER. VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE! - Eula from the Lawrence stand up comedy show.

Xiao

How tf did you get runned over… you know what nvm. Just… get better soon. Don't die.

Kazuha.

Feel better soon! 4NEMO can't wait for your return….

Aether.

May we see you happy and healthy when you return to Cocogoat ENT… I hope your recovery goes well…

Barbara.

Aiko. I wish you good fortune and a speedy recovery….

All of these messages brought tears to my eyes. Even though I'm a spy who has a fist harder than a rock. I still get easily touched by these messages… I then turned off my phone and began to doze off to sleep.

"Morning sleepyhead~" I slowly opened My eyes and saw Heizou looming over me. "Archon sake don't do that…" I cried out while he giggled. "C'mon you are dispatch we got to go to Jean's house for the meeting."