1.2 second chance at first line

"I mean it, you just stood in front her. She didn't even flinch or cry. She was completely calm," Stiles says as him and Scott walk into the school.

"She hasn't talked to me since," Scott says with a sigh.

Stiles nudges his shoulder and nods to his sister that is talking with Lydia who goes over the bandage on her arm.

"I did that?" Scott asks with a frown.

"Yep," Stiles says padding his shoulder.

Maddy goes through her day until she's by her locker at the end of the day. "Maddy, can we talk?" Scott asks.

"You have lacrosse. And you have to make it up with Allison," she smiles grabbing her jacket.

"Stiles told me what happened," he says.

"Fu-it's okay. It was on accident. You had no control," she sighs looking at him.

"Why didn't you run? Why did you just look at me?" He asks.

She turns to him. "Because I will never be scared of you," she smiles putting her hand on his cheek.

He smiles grabbing her hand. "You're amazing," he says.

"You're one of the last people to figure that out," she smiles.

Stiles walks over and puts his arm around his sisters shoulder. "We all good here?" He asks with a smile.

"We're fine. Scott was just about to go to Allison," she smiles at Scott letting go of his hand.

He nods before walking away from them. "You okay?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she lies making Scott stop for a seconds before he continues to walk away.

"McCall, my grandmother moves faster than that!" Coach yells while Maddy sits down on the bench next Stiles.

"This isn't gonna end well is it?" Maddy asks Stiles gaining his attention.

"Where were you?" He asks with a frown.

"Not here," she smiles at him.

"McCalls gonna do it again. McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach yells making Maddy look up just in time to see Scott knock Jackson down with full force.

Maddy runs to Scott who is on the floor with his hands over his helmet. Even with her heels on she's faster than Stiles and pulls his helmet off grabbing his face.

"You okay?" She asks worried.

"It's happening. I can't control it. Maddy, it's happening," he lets out a low growl as his eyes start glowing.

"Shit, we need to get him out of here," Stiles says putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Grab him," she says picking up his helmet and stick before running after Stiles and Scott to the locker room.

"Get away from me," Scott growls as Maddy walks in after making sure no one is in the hallway.

Stiles pulls her away as she looks at Scott. Scott looks at her before shifting and jumping on the lockers. Stiles pulls her behind him trying to get her away from Scott.