1.7 Night school

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott shouts in panic while him and Stiles hang on the door handles.

Maddy sits against the wall. "Do i look like i have a key?" Stiles asks loudly looking at his twin who looks really scared.

"Grab something!" Scott yells.

"Like what?" Stiles asks.

"Anything!" Scott yells looking at the girl behind him.

Stiles is looking out the window and Scott and Maddy follow his eyes. "No," Scott says shaking his head.

"Yes," stiles says pushing his flashlight in Scott's hands.

Stiles opens the door but Maddy grabs his arm. "We'll figure something else out. You can't..." she says but stiles pushes her into Scott.

"Stay inside," he says as he gets out the door.

Maddy gets lose from Scott and rushes to look out the window where she sees Stiles grab the bolt cutters. She looks at the jeep, maybe they could take a run for it, but her thoughts are interupted when the Alpha walks out behind it.

"Stiles! Watch out!" she yells hitting the door with her none broken hand.

Scott also hits the door. "Come back! Come back!" he yells over her.

Stiles runs back to the door, almost falling over his feet. Maddy throws the door open and immediately pulls him into her arms. Scott puts the bolt cutters into the handles.

"That won't hold it, will it?" Scott asks as the twins look at it.

"Probably not," stiles sighs looking at Maddy.

The trio looks into the empty hallway, making Maddy let out a scared chuckle. "Did you guys know, that in horror movies someone always dies when they go into the abandoned building," she says looking ahead.

The boys look at her before looking at her. "Shut up," stiles mumbles.

There's a howl causing Stiles to grab her hand and pull her after him while Scott runs ahead. They run into a classroom where the boys start pushing the desk to the door.

"Shit! Okay, stop stop. The door's not gonna keep it out," stiles says.

"I know," Scott says on the other side.

"It's your boss," Maddy breaths out after catching her breath.

"What?" Scott asks turning to her with a frown.

"Deaton, the Alpha? Your boss." Stiles says clearing thinking Scott is dumb.

"No," Scott says looking at them both.

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf." Stiles says.

Scott shakes his head, denying that his boss is the Alpha. "That can't be," he says.

Maddy throws her hands in the air. "Oh, come on, scott!" She yells at him.

Both boys shush her. "He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" Stiles says looking at scott again.

"It's not him," Scott says with hope in his voice.

"He killed Derek," Stiles says.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead," scott says looking at Maddy who lets out an annoyed and scared sigh.

"Blood spurred out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next," stiles says pointing at himself before the other two.