1.8 Lunatic

Maddy is packing her back with the help of her father. "Was that everything?" He asks while he looks around the room.

She nods looking at him, she looks at her hand in the cast and then at her reflection n the mirror. "Those three days in the hospital are nothing new. And nobody knows it was you guys that night," her dad says noticing how quiet she is.

Maddy had been quiet and only gave short answers since she woke up. She has a concussion with a bruise, stitches and a bump on her forehead. "Maybe...maybe people will think you fell or something. Or that you had a fight with Jackson as always," he continues but the door opens and Melissa hands him thee discharge papers.

Maddy grabs her bag and her bottle of water as he signs everything. "Can we go?" She asks.

When they get home, Maddy goes to her room and starts cleaning out her bag. She lays in her bed when everything is cleaned up, she just stares at her ceiling until it's around 3pm.

"Is she home?" Stiles asks the second he pushes open the front door.

Maddy stays put in her bed as the door flies open. "Mass!" Stiles shouts as he jumps into her bed.

She barely reacts while he looks at her. "I have Harry Potter. Comfort foods. A new blanket and a new book," he smiles making her look at him.

"I'm okay,' she lies.

"It's okay if you're not. But you'll always have me," he smiles as he hugs her.

The next day, the two walk into the school, Isaac walks over to Maddy who is trying to open her locker. "What's the combination?" He asks making her jump a little at his sudden presence.

"11 23 72, my mom's birthday," she sighs not looking at him while tears build up in her eyes.

Isaac looks at her before opening her locker and taking out her books. "Madelyn..." sheriff Stilinski starts as he walk over to them.

They both look at him, he nods to Isaac as a greet before focusing on his daughter. "Listen, I'm not coming home tonight, Stiles is going to Scott. I want you to order pizza or something and eat. Don't stay up till to late," he says making her nod.

He walks away and Isaac looks at her. "What?" She asks.

"I can come over," hee says with a shy smile.

"What about your dad?" She asks worried.

Isaac looks around the hall to see if anyone is listening. "He will probably be to drunk to notice that I'm gone," he says as they start walking to the test.

She let's out a sigh. "Fine," she says making him nod with a slight smile.

He smiles, clearly happy about the outcome. They walk into the test, Maddy ignores Scott who looks at her as she sits down next to Stiles and behind Isaac.

Stiles and Maddy go over their notes together, whispering the things they're discussing before they are silenced by their teacher. Mr. Harris puts the test on the table and starts the test.

Maddy is to focused on her test to notice Scott walking out of the test. Only when she is done, she notices him and her brother being gone. She frowns before she sits back waiting for the others.

When it's done, she walks to the cafeteria, the only person she likes in there is Allison who is talking to Jackson. So she goes to the lacrosse fields where she looks at Isaac as he trains with Danny.

The two are laughing while Isaac keeps trying to hit goal. "See! I told you we should practice more in case Maddy comes to watch the next game," Danny shouts across the field.