His Doe

It was cold the next morning, Alastor wasn't in your room, it was deathly silent.

Angel was sitting at the bar with Husk and 2 other demons you'd never met, a cyclops with pale pink hair and sort of doll demon with darker pink hair. "Mornin', Angel. Mornin', brother." You sat next to Husk and gestured to the demons next to him, he shrugged and took a swig from his bottle.

Angel was on his phone, often showing the other demons the screen. "Hmm, I don't think that would suit you, Angie. Not your colour." The cyclops commented.

The doll leant over, "Oooh that's pretty, I agree with Cherri that it ain't your colour. If it was red or pink maybe."

You poked Angel's shoulder and he looked behind him at you. "Oh hey, Y/N."

The others turned to see who the spider was talking to and their jaws dropped at the sight of her. "HOLY CRAP! ANGEL, WE THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING!"

Angel looked at them smugly, "Told you!"

They stared, baffled, until you got embarrassed and shouted a bit, "Don't stare please." You flapped your wings and covered your red cheeks and face.

As you did, the crackly radio sound that followed Alastor filled the room and a hand slipped around your waist, making you blush even redder, "You heard her, girls, and you should know better by now, even as sinners."
He pulled your wing away from your face and whispered, "Sorry I was busy this morning, darling."

Your wings shook a little as he purred his nickname for you. Your wings had only ever shook like this once, when a prisoner who had offended your husband was pulled into the hall where your thrones lay. He was very sexy, with long black hair and bright blue eyes, he was practically the opposite of Alastor in personality though. He was bitter and cruel and when he spoke, it was as if all the damned souls in hell were screaming in agony.

Alastor made you feel as if noone else mattered in all of hell. "Alastor..." you murmured and blushed, tucking your hair around your ear.

He smirked and partially bit his lip. He clearly enjoyed how flustered you were getting, "My darling doe. Mine..."

"All mine..."