An Unexpected Visitor

You slid off the roof, trying not to hurt yourself any more than you already had, trying not to be spotted. You slid in through the front door and was greeted by some sort of white and pink, fluffy spider demon that you couldn't tell if was male or female. "Welcome to the- WAIT WHAT!?" The demon's eyes darted up and down my body, both with pink irises but their left eye was black and the right was white. "CHHHAAAARRRRLLIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!" 

"What is it Angel!?" A girl, who looked no older than about 16, came running into the lobby.

The spider turned to her and shrieked, "I'M NOT THE ONLY ANGEL, CHAR!"

She looked at me and squealed with delight, "A REAL angel, HERE in the hotel!!"

 "I don't understand, I thought demons hated anything holy?"

"Not Charlie- her aim making the hotel was to 'rehabilitate' demons and make them angels." the demon leant over the desk, placing one of their 4 arms under their chin, two on their hips and the other gesturing to Charlie. "She's been trying with me for months now, she knows I'm not gonna change much though. I'm too far gone, so is Al and Husk and probably Niffty..."

"You're not, Angel! You just need a lil' more help than the others."

"Pfft, do you think I'm gonna give up drugs and my job to go to heaven, it's probably no fun up there," his eyes flicked to me, "Seein' miss pretty perfect who got dumped down here, it can't be too great if a literal angel got banished. I mean, I'm a bloody porn-star, how am I gonna last a week."

"You're a WHAT??!!" I looked at him shocked, "But your name is Angel?"

"Angel DUST, the drug I overdosed on and died."

"Oh..."

Charlie nervously glanced to me and extended a hand for a handshake, "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"